What are you doing this weekend - No GAME | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What are you doing this weekend - No GAME

G

Gullscorer

I can't understand why you didn't come up to Plainmoor and watch the Torquay v Dagenham game... :shock:

Mar 23, 2008
Gullscorer":pygs6x8k said:
I can't understand why you didn't come up to Plainmoor and watch the Torquay v Dagenham game... :shock:
We have to watch enough at dross at HP as it is mate, why venture to Plainmoor for more of the same?

G

Gullscorer

Deacster":bvs0ngsl said:
Gullscorer":bvs0ngsl said:
We have to watch enough at dross at HP as it is mate, why venture to Plainmoor for more of the same?
Argyle dross v Gulls dross at HP on 26 December, you'll see why...!! :thumbup:

Nov 6, 2010
Went to Endsleigh Garden Centre and got a tree/decorations- at least I got a free mince pie and some sherry!

Didn't someone earlier in this thread say they were going to Plainmoor??

T

Tynan's Dad

Spent the day looking for a new car, sat in sales offices drinking crap tea and standing around getting cold.

Will be tuning in to watch Argyle fan Ian on tonight's Take Me Out in a bit though.

Mar 23, 2008
Gullscorer":2ife9m3w said:
Deacster":2ife9m3w said:
Gullscorer":2ife9m3w said:
Argyle dross v Gulls dross at HP on 26 December, you'll see why...!! :thumbup:
The dross derby! Think Exeter might feel a tad left out mind. They've got their own brand of dross.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Tynan's Dad":2a0wximk said:
Spent the day looking for a new car, sat in sales offices drinking crap tea and standing around getting cold.

Will be tuning in to watch Argyle fan Ian on tonight's Take Me Out in a bit though.
I was disappointed Lobby didn't play the Argyle trump card.
What women could possibly turn down that!
:whistle:

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Four hour walk on the Moor with my mates, followed by watching possibly the best England Rugby performance ever in a pub in Tavistock (oh and a couple of pints of Tribute!)

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Watching the darts now, two great quarter finals earlier, now onto the semis. Just spotted my mate in the crowd to boot.