What are you doing this weekend - No GAME | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What are you doing this weekend - No GAME

Apr 12, 2010
Solihull
Going to West Brom v Stoke at the Hawthorns. Of all the top flight games to choose, it will be like league 2 hoof ball with the odd flash of magic...hopefully.

Here's to a thrilling 0-0...

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Froggypafc":1gw2vft5 said:
Going to West Brom v Stoke at the Hawthorns. Of all the top flight games to choose, it will be like league 2 hoof ball with the odd flash of magic...hopefully.

I think you'll see goals today mate. :think:
At least 4 :wave:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Froggypafc":270seka7 said:

We went to the McDonalds across the road from the Hawthorns a few years back, it was brilliant because the woman at the till couldn't understand a word my Dad was saying because of his Cornish accent, he doesn't even have an especially broad Cornish accent either which is what made it funny. We got out of the shop and he was checking all the meals to make sure we got what we'd ordered :lol:

Sorry a little off topic there, I'm essay writing this afternoon hence me posting on Pasoti as I'm an expert procrastinator :scarf:

N

NorfolkGreen

10000 word dissertation to do by Monday, I've done 1500 so far!

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
Exercising as i type on the bike. Argyle aren't going to lose this weekend so going to celebrate that! What time is the Dons match on?

Jan 11, 2009
Packing for my hols.......back home at 0130 next saturday morning just in time for the York City match.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
There is no game?, i was wondering why i was in chat all by myself. :doh: :doh:

Aug 22, 2006
Froggypafc":3fwn9s1i said:

I'm watching this game as well - what do you reckon? One of the worst games you've seen? Quite simply awful. Stoke are well organised though I'll give them that. Hopefully the introductions of Odemwingie/Lukaku will improve the game.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
derbygreen":2m3ytdmj said:
Exercising as i type on the bike. Argyle aren't going to lose this weekend so going to celebrate that! What time is the Dons match on?
12.30 kick off.