What are you doing this weekend - No GAME | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What are you doing this weekend - No GAME

B

bizzay1

My lads got a game in the morning, so will make do with that and maybe a bit of park football in the afternoon

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Is there no TV Cup games on Saturday? Looking forward to McDons vs. Wimbledon though, even if it is on *shudders* ITV...

Jul 29, 2010
Liam Vercoe":3cii609u said:
Is there no TV Cup games on Saturday? Looking forward to McDons vs. Wimbledon though, even if it is on *shudders* ITV...

This whilst removing jetlag with the aid of good rum.

Come on AFC, stuff the franchise scum.

L

love_walrus

Refereeing on the North Cornwall coast at Tintagel....... I hope the sun is shining or else it could be very cold!!

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Looking forward to not having to be depressed by hearing about Argyle and probably enjoying England vs New Zealand in the Rugby!

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Christmas shopping up North and visiting the wife's uni friends and then her family. Don't feel sorry for me as it is more enjoyable than watching Argyle lose and then the powers that be do nothing about it.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Golf in the morning then just going to spend the day chilling (stomach getting tighter & tighter as 5 pm approaches), then switch on Sky sports to see if we have won see we havent & get all moody, guess I am going to spend my afternoon like any other Saturday when we are away. :lol:

B

bandwagon

kauto star":3b6mnk0b said:
I am going cycling!!

Well done that man!! Went over the handle bars in way to work 3 weeks ago and injured my shoulder - averaged 100 miles a week in summer only got back on this week, did 20 miles to work and back yesterday!! Hate this early dark afternoons mind - friggin dangerous!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Best one was 42 miles to Salisbury saturday before Barnet away - locked the bike up at the station and hit the Summer Lightening in town, train back to Sherborne and definitley had to walk the bike home when I got off!! :stout: :D :grin:

Aug 2, 2011
Cheerful, relaxed no anxiety about the result of a bloody football match. No depression following another disaster at HP. Watch a bit of egg chasing Sat pm, few glasses of wine Sat evening might even chase the "her in doors" up the stairs. Perfect, no PAFC result to think about.