WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES ! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES !

Mar 23, 2008
up_the_line":3vi47nvt said:
If he comes out and tries to take the game to in-form Rochdale next week I might start to think about thinking about one day maybe reversing my opinion on whether CF should be in charge. A win against bottom is just a very very tentative shuffle in the right direction, not a step, not a giant leap, a mini-shuffle.
This for me. Good win but we need to sort our home form out.

Aug 28, 2012
samjones":3h1kuvv0 said:
Fletcher for England

:funny:

Happy with 3 pts away against a RELEGATION rival but don't worry normal service will resume at home park next week. Barnet are a very poor team and lets face it if we hadn't beaten them we would definitely be in trouble.

As JB would say "as long as there are 2 worse teams than us at the end of the season "
:whistle:

Yeah Sam ........... Barnet poor, we'll lose next week, would have been in trouble if we lost, 2 worst teams :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
samjones":7merrohq said:
Fletcher for England

Happy with 3 pts away against a RELEGATION rival but don't worry normal service will resume at home park next week. Barnet are a very poor team and lets face it if we hadn't beaten them we would definitely be in trouble.

As JB would say "as long as there are 2 worse teams than us at the end of the season "

You're only saying that so you get your "I told you so" message from JB again this season :whistle:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
samjones":14rbewbq said:
Fletcher for England

Your lot got beat 3-0 today I see. Dropping like a stone.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
bringonthemilkman":359ncqco said:
samjones, are you pleased we won convincingly today? Or would you rather we had lost?
serious question.

Over the moon we WON TODAY but TBH I expect more than 18th in Division 4 from the mighty Argyle

If you are happy with that then clearly your standards and expectations are alot less than mine

We should be walking this league with the size of club and support we have.

The mis-management of the club over the last 5 years has been an absolute disgrace

Aug 28, 2012
samjones":ufnx4m6g said:
bringonthemilkman":ufnx4m6g said:
samjones, are you pleased we won convincingly today? Or would you rather we had lost?
serious question.

Over the moon we WON TODAY but TBH I expect more than 18th in Division 4 from the mighty Argyle

If you are happy with that then clearly your standards and expectations are alot less than mine

The mis-management of the club over the last 5 years has been an absolute disgrace

Sam, nobody would argue with you regarding the 5 years of mis-management but I would certainly question your belief that we should be walking this league - Leeds, Sheff Wed etc have massive support but have no divine right based on crowd size and club size.

and honestly Sam - forget position 18 for a moment .......... would you have accepted being 6 points off 5th position after 12 games ? I would have bitten your hand off.

Sep 28, 2011
up_the_line":2agfv539 said:
If he comes out and tries to take the game to in-form Rochdale next week I might start to think about thinking about one day maybe reversing my opinion on whether CF should be in charge. A win against bottom is just a very very tentative shuffle in the right direction, not a step, not a giant leap, a mini-shuffle.
me too up the line, me too I hope. Only very recently wanted a change but am praying like everyone else that we can see it through with Fletcher.
Well done fletch and the lads, you've shut me up good and proper, for now :)

Awesome result

Aug 28, 2012
plymptonpilgreen":187ncj2n said:
up_the_line":187ncj2n said:
me too up the line, me too I hope. Only very recently wanted a change but am praying like everyone else that we can see it through with Fletcher.
Well done fletch and the lads, you've shut me up good and proper, for now :)

Awesome result

Respect :clap: ....for now :D

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
samjones":gmm2hw5v said:
bringonthemilkman":gmm2hw5v said:
serious question.

It certainly has but it can't be turned round in 3 months. We're doing okay at the moment so lets see what it's like in another month or so.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
greengenes":2r0sit02 said:
Saracen10":2r0sit02 said:
:wave: Keep the positivity coming guys and gals...........the Evans twins, Trapdoor and SamJones will be back from Bingo soon to bring us all down

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: .....just kidding ....NOT

Ones playing squash . Squash the optimism ...
:funny: just finished playing squash and doing half a mile in the pool.a great win today and i think we will win next saturday. carl fletcher got the tactics spot on.i have no complaints. :shock: :funny:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Quintrell_Green":2t9ccq0p said:
And Lowry quietly on the bench. I hope to see him perform from the start soon and I am sure he will impress.
yes i was surprised to hear he was available for selection.this could be our trump card.

Aug 28, 2012
Steve Evans":26z073vu said:
greengenes":26z073vu said:
Saracen10":26z073vu said:
:wave: Keep the positivity coming guys and gals...........the Evans twins, Trapdoor and SamJones will be back from Bingo soon to bring us all down

:funny: just finished playing squash and doing half a mile in the pool.a great win today and i think we will win next saturday. carl fletcher got the tactics spot on.i have no complaints. :shock: :funny:

Top Man Steve

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":3q32u3ui said:
greengenes":3q32u3ui said:
Saracen10":3q32u3ui said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Have you been on the pop??

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Keepitgreen":33bwm0mj said:
Steve Evans":33bwm0mj said:
greengenes":33bwm0mj said:
Saracen10":33bwm0mj said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Have you been on the pop??
no mate. i am very happy with the way we outplayed our opponents.i have no complaints. :shock: :shock: