Welcome to the new Pasoti. MOBILE VERSION FIXED | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Welcome to the new Pasoti. MOBILE VERSION FIXED

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
If you are using a mobile then there are problems if you click switch to desktop as some of the icons don't show, such as the quote message and the last message read button.

It would appear that mobiles revert to the old template, which still works well, after a time.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Penlee":2cgeo2xo said:
Working well for me - nice work IJN

Nothing at all to do with me mate. Gaddy and his crew have been working on this for a while now. :thumbup: The Mods and I have simply been the guinea pigs. :thumbup:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
r4h4al":3f050nv1 said:
Going to take a bit of getting used to but it might be good.

Yeah it does take a while, a bit like a new car, you've gotten used to all the switches etc and now you have to get used to the new one. The good thing is though, this one is quicker and sexier. :greensmile:

May 16, 2016
The Doctor":3770dvku said:
John Cooper":3770dvku said:
My mobile keeps defaulting to the old site. Suggestions are to switch to desktop site and then switch back to mobile. Can’t see a “switch to mobile” so Googling and it takes me to old mobile site.
Any ideas guys?

Stuck on the beach in Tenerife......

I have the same issue except I am not on the beach.

I'm not too far from a beach but there is a Switch > Desktop Site link at the top of my mobile site. I did this earlier and the new site appeared, I switched back to mobile via the options on my phones browser (recently updated Android) and the new site mobile version appeared. A few hours later and it's back to the old version.

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

DrewPAFC":1jftbzx5 said:
Looks really smart - good effort to those involved!

Only slight bit of feedback - the posts with 'quotes' in of others posts seem in a much larger font..? Would be easier to follow threads if these were the same size, like the "old" Pasoti.

That said, some lovely new features!

This!

Over than that - great job all!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Just out of interest (given that it is the cause of so much debate) what shade of green is in use on the revamped site? : :think: :

D

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Also Ian - not that I care really just that I noticed it - I've lost several thousand posts.

I smell censorship! :D