Welcome to the new Pasoti. MOBILE VERSION FIXED | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Welcome to the new Pasoti. MOBILE VERSION FIXED

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
It feels quicker, not sure why? Well done all those involved..

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Guiri Green":3q9986cx said:
Guiri Green":3q9986cx said:
I switched to Desktop then back to Mobile and now it's all changed. Appears slicker with a modern look.

Minor observations are it's a bit more of a faff to get to the last post on a thread, can't do it directly from the front page as before.

The details of when a post was made dont appear on each post as before, unless its been edited. Who said what and when seemed to be important for some people.

I have to scroll the box to type in to the very top of my screen and can see only a few lines if I dont want to tap on an advert.

And you can't quote an individual post directly from the Thread, you have to create a post first, then scroll 'down / backwards' to find it at the bottom of the page.

All the stuff is back in the cupboard, but you have to look for it as it's not been put back where it normally goes.

Agree with these comments.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Guiri Green":1k09ysz8 said:
I switched to Desktop then back to Mobile and now it's all changed. Appears slicker with a modern look.

Minor observations are it's a bit more of a faff to get to the last post on a thread, can't do it directly from the front page as before.

The details of when a post was made dont appear on each post as before, unless its been edited. Who said what and when seemed to be important for some people.

I have to scroll the box to type in to the very top of my screen and can see only a few lines if I dont want to tap on an advert.

Yes you can! :D

In the front menu, alongside each thread title and numbers of pages is a GREEN highlighted arrow. Click on that and it will take you directly to the last post of the thread.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Guiri Green":kv2jmwxi said:
Guiri Green":kv2jmwxi said:

And you can't quote an individual post directly from the Thread, you have to create a post first, then scroll 'down / backwards' to find it at the bottom of the page.

All the stuff is back in the cupboard, but you have to look for it as it's not been put back where it normally goes.

Yes you can...as I have now done twice with your posts! :D

Simply click on the quotation marks in the top right corner and hey presto!

May 16, 2016
Andy_S":2aswl35h said:
Guiri Green":2aswl35h said:
Guiri Green":2aswl35h said:

Yes you can...as I have now done twice with your posts! :D

Simply click on the quotation marks in the top right corner and hey presto!

Like I said, you have to root around in the cupboard a bit. A post it note on the door might help !

Ironically, mines now reverted to the old format, so quoting these quotes was a dod. :)

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
My mobile keeps defaulting to the old site. Suggestions are to switch to desktop site and then switch back to mobile. Can’t see a “switch to mobile” so Googling and it takes me to old mobile site.
Any ideas guys?

Stuck on the beach in Tenerife......

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
John Cooper":3k11atkm said:
My mobile keeps defaulting to the old site. Suggestions are to switch to desktop site and then switch back to mobile. Can’t see a “switch to mobile” so Googling and it takes me to old mobile site.
Any ideas guys?

Stuck on the beach in Tenerife......

I have the same issue except I am not on the beach.