Waterlogged pitch? (Chesterfield game ON) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Waterlogged pitch? (Chesterfield game ON)

Dec 3, 2005
dennis the menace":3que87by said:
djg145":3que87by said:
why won't it be on??

the pitch as good drainage, it hasn't rained today and tomorrow looks good.

I want this game on, for better or worse.

You need to get out a bit more. Its pouring down here.

Pitch should be fine as Oddball says with all that sand and all those rubber bands. Pity we didn't pay for it!

I am in Paignton and at the time I wrote we had had no rain, NOW, well it's hammering down lol

Dec 3, 2005
Greenblooded1":3b1tl9cc said:
Sand & rubber band pitch, stadium on top of a hill, what can go wrong.

Argyle going on it to 'play' football against Chesterfield LOL

Jul 6, 2011
Cerbera":1cb62uig said:
Considering it cost £750,000 (which we didn't pay for) I would expect it not to water log easily.

I suppose that's James Brent's doing as well??
sorry bitching again... :oops:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
greendream":3alsc9tz said:
Lets face it,theres no way Saturdays game is gonna go ahead,but in the current situation,are many people even bothered?There was a time when I would be gutted for a game to be called off,now I will just go and do something else,and save the 20 quid I would have spent to be bored for 90 mins
i don't think the match will be off but i know how you feel.i love it when we're away and when a match is postponed it is even better.never ever thought i would be like this but this is what fletcher,romain and nancekivill have done to me with their hapless coaching style

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Andy Holland":6qzq4gpr said:
Posting about 400 yards from HP: it's utterly hideous weather. Flooding at the low parts of the roads. This was on my walk (!) home about 10 minutes ago:

MXdOM.jpg
Its daylight - another bleedy halfday eh !!!! :funny:

Sep 28, 2003
London
Wozzer":34velc9i said:
Andy Holland":34velc9i said:
Posting about 400 yards from HP: it's utterly hideous weather. Flooding at the low parts of the roads. This was on my walk (!) home about 10 minutes ago:

MXdOM.jpg

Warning Pedantic alert.

That looks like Stuart Road which isn't 400 yds from HP

Ha, you saw through me!

What I MEANT was, as I posted that I was sat in my house, which is very near to HP....I walked along Stuart Road on my way home, and quickly wished I hadn't.

In other news, it's quite nice out now. I suppose we'll be alright for Saturday then, more's the pity.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Steve Evans":przqa5g5 said:
i don't think the match will be off but i know how you feel.i love it when we're away and when a match is postponed it is even better.never ever thought i would be like this but this is what fletcher,romain and nancekivill have done to me with their hapless coaching style

But you've always been like this.

Jul 26, 2012
Paignton
:facepalm: Of course it will be on!! And why is everyone so down at the moment? just beacasue we are losing games it's not the end of the world! lets all get to Home park on saturday and come away not being able to talk :facepalm:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
pafc9713":2o0n38tx said:
:facepalm: Of course it will be on!! And why is everyone so down at the moment? just beacasue we are losing games it's not the end of the world! lets all get to Home park on saturday and come away not being able to talk :facepalm:
Thank God for the fans fests :thumbs:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
MXdOM.jpg

I know where that is, i lived a couple hundred yards from where that pic was taken, 35A St. Barnabas Terraces, hopefully the water was'nt that deep on the other side of the bridge, if so St. Barnabas Terrace would be under water, as the water would be rushing down the path down to Victoria Park.

C

Cult Of Personality

I work in a shop near this road not on this road and its always like that when it rains

Game will be on we will lose James Brent will not sack Fletcher and i will laugh at Jimmy Carr on Saturday Night