URGENT: Bury FC Petition (update: expelled) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

URGENT: Bury FC Petition (update: expelled)

Oct 31, 2015
R11 BFC":198l6r4x said:
Some of the grief and gloating from the likes of Rochdale, Tranmere and Shrewsbury has been sickening. When I put the petition on Shrewsbury's MB...they were like a pack of rabid hyenas. Blaming it on us...the FANS! Anyway, you're the true side of football.

We need prayers now...

Well I hope Dale, Shrews and Tranmere ever go through this. It's horrible for the real fans.

Jan 7, 2018
rsp4":uqp64pep said:
R11 BFC":uqp64pep said:
Some of the grief and gloating from the likes of Rochdale, Tranmere and Shrewsbury has been sickening. When I put the petition on Shrewsbury's MB...they were like a pack of rabid hyenas. Blaming it on us...the FANS! Anyway, you're the true side of football.

We need prayers now...

Well I hope Dale, Shrews and Tranmere never go through this. It's horrible for the real fans.
How do you do likes on here?! :wink:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
BBC has reported that there have been 4 offers and Dale supports one of them.
EFL has suggested there could be a 24 to 48 hour extension.
I, like many Argyle supporters, sincerely hope that something can be sorted out, even at this late stage.
All the best, BR11 BFC and all you fellow Bury supporters.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
If the worst happens and Bury do get expelled with the announcement expected on Saturday morning you have to wonder how Lowe, his coaching staff and the five ex-Bury players will feel on the eve of our game against Walsall and their frame of mind?

Hopefully the 48 hour extension will be granted and a new buyer sorted out.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
All done best of luck.

Sorry for being so late.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
PL2 3DQ":1f4tsglg said:
If the worst happens and Bury do get expelled with the announcement expected on Saturday morning you have to wonder how Lowe, his coaching staff and the five ex-Bury players will feel on the eve of our game against Walsall and their frame of mind?

Fair point. Hopefully their heads (thinking "thank god I'm out of there) will overule their hearts.

PL2 3DQ":1f4tsglg said:
Hopefully the 48 hour extension will be granted and a new buyer sorted out.

AGREED

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The local MP for Bury reckons there might be a buyer ...
"The news I have is that the (potential) owners I have been liaising with for several months have got proof of funds and that documentation will be on the way to the EFL and a bid for the club will be made tonight.
"That bid will be conditional on the EFL extending the deadline and a number of details on the complexities around the financial picture of the club, not least the state of the loan on the ground.

"It will come with conditions but it's a credible bid which will be made tonight with proof of funds submitted to the EFL."

Jan 28, 2005
I have been checking news on Bury about every two hours today. Let's hope this really turns out to be good news. I was in hospital when my wife texted me to say that James Brent's bid to buy Argyle was accepted - something i shall never forget.

If, as I hope, Bury are saved and their postponed fixtures can be rearranged - I hope that football fans will be able to go to a game at Gigg Lane in their own colours and show that real football is more than the greedy Premiership. I will certainly go.

Good luck Bury.

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
I think there are a few of us pressing refresh this evening on our phones. Glad there is a glimmer of hope with a couple of hours to go. I can’t imagine anyone who would even describe themselves as a casual football fan would want to see Bury go under tonight.

A trip to Gigg Lane to celebrate their survival would be a great experience

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Looks like the club HAS been sold subject to EFL ratification. :scarf:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟