URGENT: Bury FC Petition (update: expelled) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

URGENT: Bury FC Petition (update: expelled)

Aug 5, 2012
Gravesend - Kent
Signed but was disappointed at the low total of signatures thus far obtained.
7.5k have so far signed, with time running out, what's the population of the Greater Manchester area 1.2 - 1.4m?
Seems like people up there are not exactly 'rallying around' one of their own.
Either way good luck to Bury.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
A sixth game suspended. Kicked out of the cup. 2 days to save the club.

Not looking good!

Mar 6, 2011
London / Plymouth
https://talksport.com/football/efl/588249/listen-bury-owner-steve-dale-stephen-dawson-bust-up/

This makes for some incredible listening - A chairman, live on the radio, arguing with one of his players. No remorse, no sympathy. Nothing.

Reading that Beeb article brings it all back, I'll never forget that feeling when it looked like it was all over.
Goodness me we were lucky we had the right people around at the right time.

There seems such little apathy towards the situation - I don't understand how fans, players and owners of other clubs (Especially those that have visited HP recently...) can stand by and let this happen.

I feel for those Bury fans I really do.

Mar 16, 2019
I wish to send my thoughts and best wishes to all Bury FC supporters at this terrible time for your club! As a true Argyle supporter i wish your club can survive!

Jan 7, 2018
Thanks everyone, as said before, you really are a top bunch.

Some of the grief and gloating from the likes of Rochdale, Tranmere and Shrewsbury has been sickening. When I put the petition on Shrewsbury's MB...they were like a pack of rabid hyenas. Blaming it on us...the FANS! Anyway, you're the true side of football.

The petition is nearly at 10000 now, should be more really, as it's so simple to complete but it is, what it is:

https://www.change.org/p/steve-dale-ste ... tball-club

You may have seen a former director (Joy Hart) handcuffing herself to the stadium yesterday, if not, have a watch on the link below. Her late father, being a true Bury legend, a one club man for 44 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFR9TRsxXfo&t=

We need prayers now...

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I feel sad for him.

I don’t actually think he’s mentally capable of seeing anything other than his own views.

What does he stand to gain from the club if they disappear out of the EFL?

I seriously think he’s not a well man in the mind department.

Oct 10, 2012
So gutted for the Bury fans, just isn’t fair. Nothing but respect for them and hope it all works out.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Surely if the EFL can deduct points from a club,fine them for whatever reasons,then why cannot they have power over the owner/s,in this case enforce Dale to accept the offer that was made,therefore saving the club,it seems he is determined to bury Bury footbal club,he and the EFL should be ashamed.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
rongreenblood":2tfdj3a1 said:
Surely if the EFL can deduct points from a club,fine them for whatever reasons,then why cannot they have power over the owner/s,in this case enforce Dale to accept the offer that was made,therefore saving the club,it seems he is determined to bury Bury footbal club,he and the EFL should be ashamed.

Yes I thought that. Government and Councils, in certain cases of 'breaches' of law/regs, have a Compulsory Purchase power (think Failing Grayling wanted to build HS2 over your house).

Why can't the EFL compulsory purchase or serve a Management Order (Council can do that on unsafe HMOs) on a badly run club? Could take funding annually from member clubs as a fighting fund. Why not? :think: