Untenable. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Untenable.

C

Cult Of Personality

Andy Holland":2pe0oihg said:
Argyle's twitter:

Fletch: 'We just didn't have that little bit if luck' #pafc

I think I'm more angry about Fletcher blaming bad luck AGAIN then I am about the result. It's incredible he can keep doing this.

Thats a joke that has to be a Joke

You make your own luck ffs

Jul 25, 2011
Andy Holland":gntu08fp said:
Not for this long: say, if a teacher kept getting bad Ofsted results, they'd be out of a job. If a banker loses his firm lots of money, he's gone.

I would love to know what idiots were sending Brent letters supporting Fletcher. If you're on here and reading this, what on earth were you thinking? Is it a 'superfan' thing, or are you just thick?
No they don't. They stamp their feet and claim they should be paid massive bonuses on top and whine that they'll leave if they don't get it because they're So 'talented' the country would collapse if they decided to leave.

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
newquaygreen":2io4nd11 said:
Irinically only a few weks ago we were WORRIED that Bournemeoung might lure him away!! :banghead:

Maybe you were worried I certainly wasn't.

Crap Captain
Crap Manager

Dec 2, 2010
Exactly, now is the time to make a change....new manager for 8 December

That'll do me for Christmas!

N

newquaygreen

argobenz":38dhj255 said:
newquaygreen":38dhj255 said:
Irinically only a few weks ago we were WORRIED that Bournemeoung might lure him away!! :banghead:

Maybe you were worried I certainly wasn't.

Crap Captain
Crap Manager

I wasn't but many on here were, shame he didn't go. :thumbdown:

Dec 2, 2010
See CF has already said we could have easily won 2 -0 or 3 -0......presumably it take good management then to lose 0-1!

Feb 21, 2011
We' ve just played chesterfield off the park it can hardly be the managers fault If our' players cannot convert any sort of chance, as they say once they cross the line its over to the players.

Mar 12, 2008
Leeds
BadBoy":yit6m2jy said:
We' ve just played chesterfield off the park it can hardly be the managers fault If our' players cannot convert any sort of chance, as they say once they cross the line its over to the players.

I would agree if it's a one-off. However, the same players continuously failing to win, yet being picked week after week and showing no improvement is the manager's fault.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
newquaygreen":39nakz5q said:

That's because we've been so deprived of anything positive in the last 5 years, we thought maybe, just maybe, good times were around the corner.

As I said at the time, that was a purple patch, EVERY team has one. I don't think we'll be having another under Fletcher's tenure.

Sep 28, 2003
London
with-menace":1nvp4mvs said:
Andy Holland":1nvp4mvs said:
Not for this long: say, if a teacher kept getting bad Ofsted results, they'd be out of a job. If a banker loses his firm lots of money, he's gone.

I would love to know what idiots were sending Brent letters supporting Fletcher. If you're on here and reading this, what on earth were you thinking? Is it a 'superfan' thing, or are you just thick?
No they don't. They stamp their feet and claim they should be paid massive bonuses on top and whine that they'll leave if they don't get it because they're So 'talented' the country would collapse if they decided to leave.

Whatever, this isn't Parliament, I'm not on here to debate teacher performance FFS.

There is no way around it, he HAS to be sacked tonight. Anything less is an insult to the fans who pay their money to watch this team.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
BadBoy":1hlt9ns2 said:

0-1.
Started with one-up front, the ever prolific Chadwick.
Waits til opposition score to change it
I have never heard a statement more wrong than 'once they cross the white line its over to the players' - ever heard of changing tactics or substitutions or even just putting a rocket up their arse from the touchline???!