Tyreiq Wright | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tyreiq Wright

Jul 28, 2020
I don't. Tyreik's done a few interviews since joining Bradford where he's made it pretty clear he doesn't want to be here.
The deal which led to tyriek signing for Argyle, from villa, sounds quite similar to the deal which was agreed between watford and exeter city, prior to randell Williams switch to st james park in 2019.

Will Tyriek play for Argyle again ? Nobody knows- and m uch will depend upon the new manager, whoever that is.Lots of imponderables.

As for Tyriek he sounds amenable to a return ,as well as being complimentary about Argyle. This excerpted from the 'Telegraph and Argus ' dated 19 April, entitled, ' Tyriek wright on his Plymouth situation amid bantams interest':

' whatever happened down there while I've been at Bradford is what it is....I hope they can stay up....I'd obviously they'd rather stay up because that's where plymouth deserve to be ....they are a club going in the right direction but well see what happens next season...'

Do you have a link to the article/ interview to which you were referring?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
The deal which led to tyriek signing for Argyle, from villa, sounds quite similar to the deal which was agreed between watford and exeter city, prior to randell Williams switch to st james park in 2019.

Will Tyriek play for Argyle again ? Nobody knows- and m uch will depend upon the new manager, whoever that is.Lots of imponderables.

As for Tyriek he sounds amenable to a return ,as well as being complimentary about Argyle. This excerpted from the 'Telegraph and Argus ' dated 19 April, entitled, ' Tyriek wright on his Plymouth situation amid bantams interest':

' whatever happened down there while I've been at Bradford is what it is....I hope they can stay up....I'd obviously they'd rather stay up because that's where plymouth deserve to be ....they are a club going in the right direction but well see what happens next season...'

Do you have a link to the article/ interview to which you were referring?
One of them I posted on this thread already a couple of months back. If you've read the entire article that you're talking about you'll also see he's said it might be better for him if we do go down, and that he's going to be having conversations with Argyle and his agent this summer about his future. That doesn't sound like someone who wants to be here. There have been more interviews, but those two are pretty clear I'd say.

Jul 28, 2020
One of them I posted on this thread already a couple of months back. If you've read the entire article that you're talking about you'll also see he's said it might be better for him if we do go down, and that he's going to be having conversations with Argyle and his agent this summer about his future. That doesn't sound like someone who wants to be here. There have been more interviews, but those two are pretty clear I'd say.
Thanks for your reply

Yes I had read the article but my interpretation of it seems to be quite different to yours

I appreciate that people make different interpretations at times, of the same information- and not saying I'm right here, but I'm merely giving you my interpretation

I didnt take the interpretation that he didnt want to come back and I didnt pick up any adverse inference about the club or the suggestion that he didnt want to return

My interpretation of it was simply that he wasnt happy because he wasnt getting into the side- that's how I read it. And frankly I'd be extremely disappointed if any young ambitious footballer was happy when they were not being picked for the starting 11.

My presumption is that perhaps he would be happy to return - if he was getting regular game time ...

Reactions: memory man
Sep 3, 2011
Looks like Bradford could be his happy place. He seemed to do well there last season before joining us and seems to have found a bit of form there this season now with a couple goals today to boot.
Bradford have had a late surge of form but similar to Gillingham have been below par this season. I expect both to be promoted next season.