Tyreiq Wright | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tyreiq Wright

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Tyreik Wright is available for the Hull game, he's fit and has been starting games for Bradford.
Maybe just maybe he'll add something different and should at least be named in the squad for the Hull game.
Is he? With loans running transfer window to transfer window he shouldn't be. He also wouldn't be in the 25-man squad list that we've submitted to the league for the second half of the season.

Reactions: SMG

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Is he? With loans running transfer window to transfer window he shouldn't be. He also wouldn't be in the 25-man squad list that we've submitted to the league for the second half of the season.

Maybe, I didn't think of that. 🤔

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
He is to us as Whittaker was to Swansea. He is not coming back, and if we insisted it would be a mistake.
The difference being that Whittaker flourished in a team one league below his parent club last season. By all accounts, T Wright has done reasonably well in a Bradford side who have been lower mid table L2 for most of the season. If he performing well for a team competing at the top of L1 then I would understand any clamour.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I do wonder how many (if any) players have relegation release clauses in their current contracts

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
When we start looking to TW to save our season 😂

I’d prefer to play Burton in over TW

Apr 11, 2023
He's done at Argyle. Can't perform at the level we require now or in the future (even if it's League One). I can't believe he's been compared to Morgan Whittaker. Morgs has done enough to more than prove himself whereas Tyreik...

Jul 28, 2020
If - as seems likely- we end up being relegated I would expect tyriek along with freddie to be featuring regularly for us next season

A good player in there, in my view, but not the finished article

An experienced head at the helm, who knows what's what, would get the best out of him ( and several others in our squad too)...

Apr 11, 2023
Schumacher couldn't get him playing at the level required and he was a good motivator. I don't like being negative about our players but he chose to go out on loan rather than fight for a place which kind of says it all. Where's Freddie will definatley be needed in the future.

Reactions: Tonka
Oct 23, 2013
I must admit when I saw the title if the thread I thought blimey is TW now going to get the blame for our relegation? Phew.

Note to self: we are not down yet.

From what little I saw of him on the tv last season I thought he showed promise but seemed to tire as games progressed and the quality of his final ball fell away. The few games I saw him this year he seemed to have gone backwards.

Some times It just does not work out and I wish him well if he does move on.

SMG

Oct 22, 2021
I don't. Tyreik's done a few interviews since joining Bradford where he's made it pretty clear he doesn't want to be here.

Tyreik also needs to think why he didn't start games here. His performances weren't good enough. It's all well and good moaning that you are not playing but he needs to look at himself too.

Probably a good league one player there with some good coaching but i don't think he's gonna play many championship games in his career.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I struggle to criticise or feel any ill-will towards Tyreik because I can’t help but compare him Whittaker. Tyreik was happy at Bradford, then we came along, he didn’t really have a choice in the matter, the fit was never right and he wasn’t happy here, similarly Whittaker was happy here, Swansea recalled him, the fit wasn’t right, he didn’t really have a choice in the matter and he wasn’t happy there.

Good luck to him in his career.

Reactions: CFG and memory man