Tyreiq Wright | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tyreiq Wright

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Think with sell on fees it only gets paid if there is a profit made
Some deals do have a sell on fee as a percentage of profit, but not all. But the reports at the time were that we didn't pay a fee, which is why they had a large sell on, so anything would be profit.

Jul 28, 2020
I do think that Tyriek will come good and match his ability with attitude

Unfortunately I suspect that when this happens, at some point in the future, he will no longer be an Argyle player

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Some interesting post-match comments from Tyreik:
"I'm absolutely buzzing to be back playing with a smile on my face. For the whole of last year after I left Bradford, I didnā€™t play a single game with a smile on my face and I only played 13 times all year, which is not enough for me as a forward. I feel like Iā€™m more than just a squad player and Iā€™m not someone whoā€™s happy to just sit on the bench."
I don't think there's any chance of him coming back after his loan and kicking on here. Think he's making it clear he wants to leave in the summer.

Reactions: Belfast Green

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Tyreik Wright is available for the Hull game, he's fit and has been starting games for Bradford.
Maybe just maybe he'll add something different and should at least be named in the squad for the Hull game.

Sep 28, 2022
Tyreik Wright is available for the Hull game, he's fit and has been starting games for Bradford.
Maybe just maybe he'll add something different and should at least be named in the squad for the Hull game.
I, m fit and available for the Hull game as well. Any other volunteers?. With Neil Dewsnip picking the team anything is possible.

• Haha
Reactions: Sean
Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
I'm not sure I ever saw someone with the right attitude for a relegation dogfight to be honest. He couldn't even chase back when he lost the ball against our biggest rivals.

I agree though we need something different but I don't think he's the answer.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The worst two personal performances this season were Warrington and T Wright at Bristol City.

Might have been a blip but I thought those two would never play for PAFC again. I wasn't far wrong.

Sometimes players just don't fit. I think TW is an example of this.

Mind you if he comes back for the game and scores a hat trick, we'll start a Pasoti campaign for a statue.

Reactions: Tonka
Apr 1, 2017
I'm not sure I ever saw someone with the right attitude for a relegation dogfight to be honest. He couldn't even chase back when he lost the ball against our biggest rivals.

I agree though we need something different but I don't think he's the answer.
Bit like Whittaker then...