TV Gantry, where will it go? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

TV Gantry, where will it go?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The temporary and permanent gantry have both been granted planning permission.
Another 2 ticks in the boxes.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Hmmm, it looks like the right-hand set of steps (phase 3) through to the gantry are at the top of the aisle right next to my seat in block 13.

Still, perhaps that will increase the chances of the leaking roof being mended.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
The Doctor":1bsarq3h said:
Hmmm, it looks like the right-hand set of steps (phase 3) through to the gantry are at the top of the aisle right next to my seat in block 13.

Don't mention drainage!!!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Willis88":16olr6q7 said:
The Doctor":16olr6q7 said:

Don't mention drainage!!!

Why not?

There is a chance that storm water can be pipe linked to the foul water coming from the players' temporary showering facilities! There is too much pessimism circulating around Home Park, I reckon.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":w7w3jg8n said:
A planning application has been submitted to PCC for the temporary camera gantry behind the Lyndhurst stand. The application also includes an application for a permanent and extended camera gantry built at the back of the Lyndhurst without the current scaffolding with access from the steps at block 12.

So I guess this will be the permanent camera position when the refurb of the grandstand is complete.

Are we expecting this to be done over the close season?

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
Kevin_Gollop":w5ifeqwa said:
PL2 3DQ":w5ifeqwa said:
A planning application has been submitted to PCC for the temporary camera gantry behind the Lyndhurst stand. The application also includes an application for a permanent and extended camera gantry built at the back of the Lyndhurst without the current scaffolding with access from the steps at block 12.

So I guess this will be the permanent camera position when the refurb of the grandstand is complete.

Are we expecting this to be done over the close season?

I reckon we are!

Oct 28, 2011
Nottingham
What a great addition to the stadium facilities and much bigger (and potentially much better) than what we've ever had before. You've got to applaud the vision from the club and also shows that there's further possibilities to incrementally upgrade the horseshoe, probably at not a huge cost, in the future.

I wonder if there will be other press facilities in there in addition to the camera position - it certainly looks like there's room.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yep, I like these little details around the horseshoe now. With the flags, murals and little things like that Lyndhurst Stand sign it looks a little less new and more lived in and unique.