Trust meeting - tomorrow night at 1900 hours. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trust meeting - tomorrow night at 1900 hours.

Are you going to the meeting?

• Yes just me.

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • Me and one other.

Votes: 23 16.3%
  • Me plus a few.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • No, I can't attend.

Votes: 71 50.4%
  • No, I don't want to attend.

Votes: 8 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Out of 97 people who have replied 40 aint going.I went to the last Peter Ridsdale Q&A and I learn't sweet FA.Can't see the point of another meeting,same old smoke and mirrors.

Cannot go sadly,visiting a place I used to live,Papa Westray, known as Papay, a small 4 mile by 1 mile island in Orkney, so no chance to 'nip down' to Plymouth for a meeting. However I am sure there will be a good turnout and plenty there to ask the 'right' questions. Missing the Thai weather as it's a cold 13 degrees here! :shock:

A

Anonymous

The Grumpy Loyal":2di0by5n said:
Chris Webb":2di0by5n said:
Come on ladies and gents. I've hassled at least 10 of my friends into coming down. Spread the word and the numbers of Pasoti posters, herald/independent readers, Radio Devon listeners and spotlight views combined could really make this an event to remember.

Bring your friends, family, neighbours and even people that you don't like (that could include your family and neighbours haha). This is our moment as a unified fan base.

Chris
I don't understand why you'd want to encourage people to come to a Q & A session who otherwise wouldn't have wanted to go?

You've invited BG and PR to a Trust meeting, and they've willingly agreed, yes?

The way you are trying to mobilise the troops, would point to the fact that you, (and a large number of others) see this as nothing more than an opportunity for a mass demonstration against Guilfoyle, Ridsdale, and the PB's. I'm pretty sure the three of them haven't agreed to this on the basis of spending an evening having abuse thrown at them.

If you see this as a 'fans demanding answers' session, and the three of them meekly giving you the answers you want, then you may be very disappointed.

I understand that a full house is better than three men, a dog, and some tumbleweed. But people need to be there because they want to be there.

There are no negative motives for wanting a full house tonight.

We want people there to show the national media how much we care about our club, give as many supporters as possible the chance to question/listen to the key figures and make the atmosphere as good as possible.

There are no campaigns, witch hunts, mob rules etc.

Just Argyle supporters wanting to give as many of their fellow fans as possible the chance to attend tonight.

Would you rather we set up an event, sat back and thought "ah we'll just see who turns up". Its part of our role to advertise, promote, inspire and lead. That's all we are trying to do.

Chris

A

Anonymous

cleaner":1sxrv9lc said:
Chris,while you were on with Sparksy this morning,did you manage to get any extra info. out of Pengelly that she didn't say on the radio :?:

Sadly, they never let me on the line at the sametime as the other Argyle related guests - Vivien Pengelly, Peter Ridsdale, Brendan Guilfoyle etc - can't imagine why.

All I do know is Vivien is keen to attend tonight and I look forward to her contribution.

Chris.

O

oggyale

I hope it is a good meeting,and all the answers given are what people want to hear.

In the words of a well known dark comedy series ''This is a local meeting,for local people,we'll have no trouble here''.

O

oggyale

The Grumpy Loyal":3lw806ym said:
Chris Webb":3lw806ym said:
Come on ladies and gents. I've hassled at least 10 of my friends into coming down. Spread the word and the numbers of Pasoti posters, herald/independent readers, Radio Devon listeners and spotlight views combined could really make this an event to remember.

Bring your friends, family, neighbours and even people that you don't like (that could include your family and neighbours haha). This is our moment as a unified fan base.

Chris
I don't understand why you'd want to encourage people to come to a Q & A session who otherwise wouldn't have wanted to go?

You've invited BG and PR to a Trust meeting, and they've willingly agreed, yes?

The way you are trying to mobilise the troops, would point to the fact that you, (and a large number of others) see this as nothing more than an opportunity for a mass demonstration against Guilfoyle, Ridsdale, and the PB's. I'm pretty sure the three of them haven't agreed to this on the basis of spending an evening having abuse thrown at them.

If you see this as a 'fans demanding answers' session, and the three of them meekly giving you the answers you want, then you may be very disappointed.

I understand that a full house is better than three men, a dog, and some tumbleweed. But people need to be there because they want to be there.

Excellent points.

BG and PR do not need the hassle.

A

Anonymous

Just setting off to the Guildhall to get everything ready....

A quick one....the media will be outside so maybe asking supporters for interviews / thoughts.

Don't be shy:)

Chris

A

Anonymous

Are we going to have a match thread type of thing? Would be great if us unfortunates that can't make it are kept in the loop

B

bandwagon

I'd like to wish all Argyle fans that go tonight well, what ever your point of view - hope to get home in time to catch any live info coming through!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.