Trust meeting - tomorrow night at 1900 hours. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trust meeting - tomorrow night at 1900 hours.

Are you going to the meeting?

• Yes just me.

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • Me and one other.

Votes: 23 16.3%
  • Me plus a few.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • No, I can't attend.

Votes: 71 50.4%
  • No, I don't want to attend.

Votes: 8 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GREENGAZZER

nigel harradence":2xgdqmar said:
I will be there too. Along with a mate. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Myself and two sons will be there . Hopefully what i hear wont spoil my birthday too much !!!

A

Anonymous

Come on ladies and gents. I've hassled at least 10 of my friends into coming down. Spread the word and the numbers of Pasoti posters, herald/independent readers, Radio Devon listeners and spotlight views combined could really make this an event to remember.

Bring your friends, family, neighbours and even people that you don't like (that could include your family and neighbours haha). This is our moment as a unified fan base.

Chris

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Unfortunately, the trams in Milan don't go as far as the Lower Guildhall.

But I wish you all a rewarding meeting, whichever side of the fence you are on.

Try and get answers on the exact KH position in all this. Irrespective of whether his intentions are good or not, the 'two club' rule could put us in a very tricky position with the authorities.

And remember, if The Riddler says things that make sense and make you all feel reassured, maybe, just maybe, they are actually sensible and reassuring things! Don't judge the guy on his history.

Keep it real

Mar 9, 2011
Just a thought ...

If some people aren't going purely because they are wondering how to get to the Guildhall and home again ... perhaps just for this once, people can rally around to offer a 'car share' for the evening.

Anyone willing to pick fellow supporters up to go to the event could offer their services on here by giving the area they live in / how many they could take in their cars ... and anyone wanting to take up the offer to pm and arrange times and meeting place between you.

:huddle:

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Lousy_Pint":18sak4ht said:
Unfortunately, the trams in Milan don't go as far as the Lower Guildhall.

But I wish you all a rewarding meeting, whichever side of the fence you are on.

Try and get answers on the exact KH position in all this. Irrespective of whether his intentions are good or not, the 'two club' rule could put us in a very tricky position with the authorities.

And remember, if The Riddler says things that make sense and make you all feel reassured, maybe, just maybe, they are actually sensible and reassuring things! Don't judge the guy on his history.

Keep it real
:iagree: I will also be eagerly anticipating an update, seeing as I also cannot make it.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
LG":ihncr4v4 said:
cleaner":ihncr4v4 said:
I still don't understand :!: :!:
Totally confused :!:
I think he was suggesting you 'throw a sickie' :wink:
:banghead: :banghead:
:) :)

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I'll be there - I'd love to offer someone a lift but I'll be setting off from 2014, a few days before we win our Championship play-off final appearance against MK Dons to take our place in the Premiership.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I will be there + 2

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Chris Webb":2h4wlyr7 said:
Come on ladies and gents. I've hassled at least 10 of my friends into coming down. Spread the word and the numbers of Pasoti posters, herald/independent readers, Radio Devon listeners and spotlight views combined could really make this an event to remember.

Bring your friends, family, neighbours and even people that you don't like (that could include your family and neighbours haha). This is our moment as a unified fan base.

Chris
I don't understand why you'd want to encourage people to come to a Q & A session who otherwise wouldn't have wanted to go?

You've invited BG and PR to a Trust meeting, and they've willingly agreed, yes?

The way you are trying to mobilise the troops, would point to the fact that you, (and a large number of others) see this as nothing more than an opportunity for a mass demonstration against Guilfoyle, Ridsdale, and the PB's. I'm pretty sure the three of them haven't agreed to this on the basis of spending an evening having abuse thrown at them.

If you see this as a 'fans demanding answers' session, and the three of them meekly giving you the answers you want, then you may be very disappointed.

I understand that a full house is better than three men, a dog, and some tumbleweed. But people need to be there because they want to be there.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I'm working so can't make it, a Saturday would have better for me - like the other meetings. A pity because I would like to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.