Trust meeting - tomorrow night at 1900 hours. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trust meeting - tomorrow night at 1900 hours.

Are you going to the meeting?

• Yes just me.

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • Me and one other.

Votes: 23 16.3%
  • Me plus a few.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • No, I can't attend.

Votes: 71 50.4%
  • No, I don't want to attend.

Votes: 8 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
God I hope more than the number voting at the moment otherwise we will be playing musical chairs. :) :) :) :) :mrgreen: :stout:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Can't make it but really hope everyone that can attend does attend, its a real chance to show what we are all about.

Mar 9, 2011
3 people here. Both my son and I are going and I know of someone else who is, but doesn't post on here.

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
I have persuaded non Argyle supporting Mrs SCH to come and tell me what she thinks afterwards for a bit of balance.

First time in 25 years she has done anything Argyle related, other than babysit, letting me go to H.P. when the children were little. :)

Jul 29, 2010
Sooooooooo wish I was going though, I want a barrell load of elephant dung to :hitfan:.

I place my trust in those who are going to expose, in forensic detail, what's wrong with AFC Heaney/Ridsdale and the administration process.

Don't look into his eyes this time, wear dark glasses to stop the hypnotism :cool:.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
cleaner":ektmc0yz said:
Can't make it,working until 6,30 :twisted:
Are you not starting to suffer from a summer cold with all this changeable weather? :) :) :) :) :) :) :mrgreen: :stout:

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
I will be there, on my own most probably. Going to get there early to help Sue stick up banners/flags etc.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
cleaner":t7h4v1tg said:
mikey":t7h4v1tg said:
cleaner":t7h4v1tg said:
Can't make it,working until 6,30 :twisted:
Are you not starting to suffer from a summer cold with all this changeable weather? :) :) :) :) :) :) :mrgreen: :stout:
I don't understand :!:
Well you wouldn't want to go into work and give others a cold :) :) :) :) :) :mrgreen: :stout:

Status
Not open for further replies.