Trouble at the End (32 fans banned) | Page 25 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trouble at the End (32 fans banned)

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I was making that comparison because you mentioned people moving into an area they shouldn't, not the behaviour. It was and is a direct comparison - people physically crossing lines that they shouldn't (one a fan divide at a football ground the other a countries border)

Two different scales of severity as far as I'm concerned.

But yes, agreed the GP shambles needs addressing but has no correlation to the comparison I made
Okay, I now see your rationale for selecting that particular issue. It doesn't really make any difference to my thoughts on the topic but I get where you are coming from.

Reactions: Pilgrim Dan
Jan 29, 2020
I was pointing out your straw man nonsense, which you've just repeated, correlating the migration crisis with people thumping each other at football matches. And I'll give an opinion on whatever I like, I don't need your permission.
:ROFLMAO: is your face still red Keith, have you stopped pacing up and down refreshing your screen waiting for a reply? Make your mind up, did people "thump" each other, or was it posturing, arms out? Think we've all heard your opinion several times, time to ease off the message boards and get on with something constructive - its not good for your blood pressure

Reactions: green5 and meetoo
D

Deleted member 9145

I thought you werenā€™t interacting with me Dan. That didn't last long.

Anyway I just believe as I think most do here, and as Simon Hallett so brilliantly set out that criminal behaviour at our club should be investigated by the police and those found guilty should never be welcome a Home Park. You say that it was a "Storm in teacup" and you'd rather your tax money is spent on people illegally crossing a countries (sic) border. That's fine, no need to get red faced about it.

Jan 29, 2020
The chairman is hardly going to come out with a public statement and say "Well in lads, but next time mob up down the bottom of the Lyndhurst steps where their are no camera's" is he?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Action Jackson
D

Deleted member 9145

I bet half the people on this thread are either police officers or traffic wardens,definitely getting that bullied at school and now in life vibe to it.
Or maybe none of them are police officers or traffic wardens, none of them got bullied at school, they just don't like to see violent thugs attacking each other when they take their kids to Argyle which they're proud of and means a lot to them.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Yeah I didn't like 'wicked' either. Not in the same week that a complete and utter creature killed an 18 year old girl in our City.

I know Simon is well peed off, I get that, but definitely the wrong word used there in my opinion.
Quite. Itā€™s worth mentioning that the Judge ruling on the death of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes described the perpetrators as ā€˜evilā€™ and ā€˜wickedā€™. Those are the same individuals Iā€™d reserve the label ā€˜scumā€™ for. A bit of perspective is needed on this thread.

Mar 23, 2013
Me? Thick? Point number one, you have never, in any of your diatribes condemned the violence, or threats of violence, that took place at Home Park last Saturday.

Secondly, Me? Thick? Hmmm! Where to start? Firstly, it's YOU'RE - it has an apostrophe in it. Then we have IT'S - it has an apostrophe in it because it is a shortening of two words, it and is. Shall we discuss your inability to construct a sentence? I believe you probably meant to type "because I AM struggling..."

Finally, ellipsis. I know, it's probably a big word for you but it's the little dots that appear in sentences. It's only ever three and they are there to display missing words, or even sentences. What you should have used, of course, was commas but then you wouldn't use a comma before the word but unless you were dividing two independent clauses, which you're not.

I could go on but I am bored now.
You bored me in line one Iā€™m afraid.