Trouble at the End (32 fans banned) | Page 27 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Trouble at the End (32 fans banned)

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
Time to close this thread. Nobody is going to agree. You have one set of fans against the daftness that went on and you have another set of fans who think it was amazing and all part of the match day experience.

minds will not change and those who enjoyed the daftness will never understand the issue most people have with so letā€™s put it to bed eh?

May 3, 2016
With two sad deaths of the green army today thereā€™s more to life than football forum squabbles
Last post from me regarding this thread.

Reactions: Sparkypete

MGM

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Dec 7, 2021
I think this thread just highlights how society is today.

l canā€˜t find any perfect, reasonable point as to why this behaviour isnā€™t inappropriate.

l stood there watching people wondering if they were starring in some kind of acting performance of thuggery. There was a massive gap at the top which that exposed the Wigan fans. Yet lots of back n forth without engaging took place for minutes on end. Then one or two did after a number of minutes.

l seriously canā€™t understand these type of people. They exist in society and l think there is a sizeable minority of them. l donā€™t think itā€™s just a football issue but a society one that unfortunately society wonā€™t be rid of.

There is no logical reason why behaving like this is acceptable but if you can find one maybe thatā€™s thatā€™s an even bigger cause for concern, than their behaviour.

Mackem Rich

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Dec 10, 2021
I'm going to both Rochdale and Sunderland in coming weeks, interesting to see if the recent bans will affect the behaviour of some of our more problematic fans. To be fair, and in the interest of inclusivity, I've been to most away games this season, and the home 'lads' at pretty much every game have managed to position themselves near us in the away end, Shrewsbury and Lincoln in particular spring to mind, causing the Old Bill and stewards problems. It's certainly not a problem specific to Zoo Corner or Argyle.
I can assure you that there will be no home fans anywhere near you at the Stadium of Light (quite the opposite as the singing end is behind the opposite goal).

Last sentence removed by Site Admin. The last thing we want is ideas like that eminating from this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forest of Dean Green

āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire

justanotherfan

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Correct so whatā€™s your point

just giving a jab Iā€™ll get back to you
Working for the NHS and being a complete winker are not mutually exclusive and trying to raise your status this way is pathetic.

May 3, 2016
Removed by Site Admin - I was talking about boxing, I knew youā€™d get it wrongšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited by a moderator: