& this is why Argyle will lose out on £60 from me over Xmas | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

& this is why Argyle will lose out on £60 from me over Xmas

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I'm back in Plymouth over the Christmas period. Was planning on attending the boxing day game and Wycombe and paying for the missus to come into the Torquay game. I write this purely in the hope that somehow this kind of 'customer feedback' eventually makes some sort of impression on Brent.
I will not pay my money to watch a team that is sent out AT HOME, in a game where there was nothing to lose with Nick Bloody Chadwick up front on his own and are lined up with virtually no attacking impetus.
I will not pay money to watch a team that is captained by a player who is in part to blame for our FA Cup exit due to ill discipline (booked again tonight)...Wolves at home for Luton - would have put a few reddies in the coffers eh Brent?
I will not pay to money to watch a team where the manager makes inexplicable substitutions - continually.
I will not watch a team who only have a 1 in 4 chance of scoring from 12 yards with only the keeper to beat.
It does go on but you get the picture
Deep down I know I still love Argyle, but right now its just not worth the utter despair that is mostly caused by the ineptitude of one man who is seemingly untouchable

Feb 26, 2011
up_the_line":3phsbkpm said:
I'm back in Plymouth over the Christmas period. Was planning on attending the boxing day game and Wycombe and paying for the missus to come into the Torquay game. I write this purely in the hope that somehow this kind of 'customer feedback' eventually makes some sort of impression on Brent.
I will not pay my money to watch a team that is sent out AT HOME, in a game where there was nothing to lose with Nick Bloody Chadwick up front on his own
I will not pay money to watch a team that is captained by a player who is in part to blame for our FA Cup exit due to ill discipline (booked again tonight)...Wolves at home for Luton - would have put a few reddies in the coffers eh Brent?
I will not pay to money to watch a team where the manager makes inexplicable substitutions - continually.
I will not watch a team who only have a 1 in 4 chance of scoring from 12 yards with only the keeper to beat.
Deep down I know I still love Argyle, but right now its just not worth the utter despair that is mostly caused by the ineptitude of one man who is seemingly untouchable

Agree! I could of gone tonight but didnt want to sit in the cold and watch CRUD. can go to the Exeter game but wont because i dont want to witness a smashing I have the options for the Wycomb and Torquey games but at the moment looking like i will save my self a few quid. Sorry but if you cant hit the target from 12 yards then dont play. You dont deserve to be paid!!

Dec 19, 2008
up_the_line":b4hdlevj said:
I will not pay my money to watch a team that is sent out AT HOME, in a game where there was nothing to lose with Nick Bloody Chadwick up front on his own

You'll get loads of these :wave: and be told you aren't a proper supporter and that it's people like you who have ruined the club.

I also suspect you'll get a few "at least we have a club to support" comments too.

Oct 8, 2011
I'm going to say this asnd get lots of abuse for it but just fudge off fletcher - you're not welcome anymore. Go go go...i'm a season ticket holder with 40 years of supporting this club and do not want to go to matches anymore!

Brent - open your eyes and see the size of tonights crowd!

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I have to say, I came home from the game tonight and said to my wife that I'm really close to not bothering to go again. I have NEVER felt like that before. It is not so much that we played particularly badly but it has simply become inevitable that we won't win. That team is a losing team - it has become in-grained in their DNA.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
up_the_line":2ve7fdkj said:
I will not pay my money to watch a team that is sent out AT HOME, in a game where there was nothing to lose with Nick Bloody Chadwick up front on his own and are lined up with virtually no attacking impetus.

Couldnt agree more, at the start of the season i was going to buy a season ticket, luckily for me as i was getting married i had no money for it. I have only gone a couple times this season and i must admit i cant really see me going much as i could do with the money to be honest.

I cant understand for the life of me why brent hasnt realised that sticking by Fletch he is reducing the crowds even more each week.

He could get his crowds of 8000 each game if people knew that a decent manager was in charge and the team actually had a chance of winning. I cant afford to shell out all my money to watch a loss each time.

I just hope for Argyles and brents sake that this DoF can help turn things around.

Oct 8, 2011
at least i can go to work tomorrow and tell my colleagues that we have changed our name from 'plymouth argyle nil'

R

RedGreen

Hattrick13":1cacamkr said:
up_the_line":1cacamkr said:

Couldnt agree more, at the start of the season i was going to buy a season ticket, luckily for me as i was getting married i had no money for it. I have only gone a couple times this season and i must admit i cant really see me going much as i could do with the money to be honest.

I cant understand for the life of me why brent hasnt realised that sticking by Fletch he is reducing the crowds even more each week.

He could get his crowds of 8000 each game if people knew that a decent manager was in charge and the team actually had a chance of winning. I cant afford to shell out all my money to watch a loss each time.

I just hope for Argyles and brents sake that this DoF can help turn things around.

I think Brent may be thinking he's bought a dud here by now, well, get yer management skills out for the boys and do the right thing soon please, before it is too late and you actually finish off the job that the M7 f**kin started!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The club is just a shell. No soul, no heart and no passion.

It's just a cold, damp shell.

Dec 19, 2008
In the last seven league games, we have accrued one single point. Discount the cup games and that's a win ratio, over the last seven games of 0% and a points per game ratio of 0.14 points per game.

If you go back to last season near the end, we were beaten against Swindon Town, at home, 1-0 on the 14th March. Including that game, we've lost twelve games. We've won just four games and drawn eight games. That's twenty four games, a win ratio of between 16 and 17% and an average points per game of 0.83.

During that period (including cup matches), we have lost against AFC Wimbledon, Dorchester Town, Fleetwood and Burton Albion amongst others.

Most on here calling for Fletcher's head have simply been angry. I'm not, I've provided a sound, statistical argument here Mr Brent that simply points to one simple decision and that is to bite the bullet and sack the management team that will see our club relegated. If you are unable to do that, you will end up with a non-league football club. If you think Janners stay away now, just wait.

greeneagle

✅ Evergreen
Jan 26, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
up_the_line":pqq31dm2 said:

Very much my scenario too. So very very sad to see Argyle in this state of affairs. Management must shoulder the responsibility and take decisive action now.the downward spiral has to stop.