The New Kit 2017/18 (see page 27) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The New Kit 2017/18 (see page 27)

Your thoughts on new home kit

• I like it

Votes: 208 79.7%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • Undecided until seen in flesh

Votes: 26 10.0%

• Total voters

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
MarkMatthews":b8vu8rtb said:
Owned buy an American company now though aren’t they? Almost certain that their factories are no longer British either? I’m pretty sure our last shirts to be made in Britain was our TFG early/mid 00s ones. No coincidence, (iron on Ginsters logo aside) they were better made shirts. Thicker material, sown on crest.

No idea if TFG are still going or still manufacture in the UK but that sort of campany is what we need to find!

Well, yes. Unfortunately they were effectively asset stripped by Nike under their ownership, but they've made an impressive comeback with Everton, West Ham and others. Their design team and HQ etc are all in Britain, you'll have a hard time finding a manufacturer who makes shirts in this country and you simply won't get a thicker shirt material in 2018

Call me shallow, but I'd rather our shirts were made by a recognisable football brand. There's a balance to be had between big multinationals (Nike, Adidas, Puma) who don't give a toss and the more obscure companies.

I'd say an Umbro, Errea, Lotto or Admiral would fit nicely in the middle. And please none of the Sports Direct rubbish... Carbrini, Sondico et al.

Jul 29, 2010
Unless we signed a short deal when we renewed with Puma (and why would they agree to that for 'little Plymouth') then talk of manufacturers this time round is moot. It will be Puma :sad:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":22ex3yxe said:
Unless we signed a short deal when we renewed with Puma (and why would they agree to that for 'little Plymouth') then talk of manufacturers this time round is moot. It will be Puma :sad:

It would be quite unique to have a shirt deal with Puma and shorts from a different company. :whistle:

Jul 29, 2010
Lundan Cabbie":3awmehzu said:
X Isle":3awmehzu said:

It would be quite unique to have a shirt deal with Puma and shorts from a different company. :whistle:
'Ba dum tish' :lol:

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Wouldn't it be great if we could design our kit and then vote for next seasons Home & Away Kit

Home & Away

A ) Green & White Stripes ( A ) White & Green Stripes
B ) Green &white Hoops ( B ) white & Green Hoops
C ) Plain Argyle Green ( C ) Plain Argyle White

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We haven’t got one, just sold the design to another club. Not looking to replace it.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
X Isle":3e981vl2 said:
Tugboat":3e981vl2 said:
We haven’t got one, just sold the design to another club. Not looking to replace it.
:yawn:
:thumbup: :lol: