The mighty Grecians at Wembley. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The mighty Grecians at Wembley.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
It’s ok them coming up IF their ground improvements have completed, else there won’t be too many away tickets...

May 8, 2011
John Cooper":210td56e said:
It’s ok them coming up IF their ground improvements have completed, else there won’t be too many away tickets...

The current away allocation is about 350.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Keepitgreen":3ustlza3 said:
SwimWithTheTide":3ustlza3 said:
If you're hoping Exeter get promoted to have a derby, can it really be considered as a derby?

I'm hoping they don't go up but I would consider it a derby:

.....a sporting fixture between two teams from the same town, city or region, particularly in association football.

Surely the same county can be classed as the same region. :)

:think: Why don't we sell out all our pre-season derbies?

Feb 24, 2008
No thanks. Never want them to do well. As for a "bumper pay day" when they visit, next season we'll be nearly sold out every game anyway with the grandstand out of use. Prefer to visit any other ground than theirs, and we don't get allocated many tickets there either.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Their pitch is a cabbage patch. There is also a noticeable difference from the standard of football we were playing since Christmas. If one of these two do get promoted they will struggle.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
There is certainly a lot of aimless aerial kicking going on and the pitch condition makes ball control not easy, The only class on display comes from Boateng.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I'd rather we play them next season than Coventry, Lincoln or Notts County. Games against Exeter are usually ones to look forward to whereas the other three would all be just another game. With Perryman on his way and Tisdale rumoured to be joining Milton Keynes regardless of the result in the play-offs it would be interesting to see how they fare in League One next season.

A

ArgyleLuka

According to transfer market his (Boateng's) contract runs out this summer. 30/06/18. Looks to have found his legs again. Wouldn't be disappointed with him returning at all.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
They’ll wither and die without a doubt.

Reminds me of ‘Curbishley Out’ at Charlton.

I wonder how many Valiants deny any knowledge of that these days?!

Mar 8, 2016
Looks like he’s found his form again. He’s a good player, great goal. If his contract is up then can’t see him staying at Exeter, was quite surprised they managed to sign him in the first place. As for the op, I wouldn’t mind them coming up to league, it’s a match for fans to look forward too.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
To be fair that was hell of a strike.