The future of Mr Fletcher | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The future of Mr Fletcher

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Its a no Brainer - we have to sign him up on a 3 year contract asap rather than bring in some "name" but unknown quantity to us on an equally long contract but most likely more money.

We have seen him in action and he has done a great job getting us out of almost certain relegation. For those that think too many draws, confidence comes from not being beaten all the time. look at the progression of wins over time. fewer draws = fewer wins.

If we do well and he is poached, we get some money.

If we are dire / mid table then at least we will have minimised our financial exposure.

I have a view that if he stays we will get promoted next year, and I for one will be putting a few bob on it. :scarf:

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Manchester Green":37g1tka3 said:
briangreen":37g1tka3 said:
Manchester green; all the way thru the season you've wanted fletch to fail and thereby argyle being relegated, what kind of a fan are you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you still honestly think Reid had the same opportunities to succeed in the transfer market as Fletch? He had an embargo ffs. Fletch has done well, actually I think he's done better than Reid would have if he had the full the season. But there is no need to slander Reidy with groundless accusations.

Completely agree. Fletch has done extremely well but there’s no need to slag off Reid. If Fletch had it rough (and he did) it was a walk in the park to what Reid faced. Oh and by the way, whoever said he had a squad “more than capable of surviving in League 1” – well let’s remember that despite the forced fire sales, players pulled from starting line-ups on the morning of games, the transfer embargoes, the players and staff (and him) not being paid etc. etc……. despite all that unforgiveable poo ………….he DID get us enough points to stay in L1. THAT was some achievement. It was the 10 point deduction that relegated us.