The FES Devonport End. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The FES Devonport End.

A

Anonymous

A few weeks ago, there were posters mocking the commercial activities of PAFC. Mentioning names and being generally derogatory.

Well, have a look at this:-

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/the- ... 49610.aspx

Well done PAFC Commercial Department, and well done Nik. :scarf:

A great deal for both (symbiosis) and a move that will help take PAFC in the right direction.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jul 29, 2010
Not sure quite why this announcement needs to reference previous criticism. If it's meant to suggest 'in your face naysayers, this is a major triumph' then I'm sorry but it hardly blows all existing failings out of the water.

Some are a matter of personal taste but we still have a dreadful website, a vile branding colour, appalling shirts, a messily wedged in family enclosure and a poor programme offering.

Welcome news regarding sponsorship but sorry, one right does not undo many wrongs. Now I know that doesn't fit the 'all must be positive' edict Ian but in fairness you opened this thread with an open invite for that to be pointed out.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Seems like good news to me! Cheers Nik

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
A definite step in the right direction IMHO, anyone who puts money into the club the right way is fine by me. :clap:

In a time where any sponsorship is hard to come by its welcome and to have a successful business supporting Argyle means they must be confident of getting a return,

It's the FES devonport end, still maintaining the Devonport end's identity too

Good to see the club acting commercially

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Fantastic news! :clap:

PAFC is slowly getting back to normal after the horrors of administration and this is another major stepping stone and appropriate that the news was announced close to the first anniversary of the club being saved.

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
Pleased with some extra cash and seems like a smart move.

I wouldn't be averse to Home Park being renamed for a season or two for some extra funds too - so long as it returned to being Home Park at some point.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Un budgeted income?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Well done Nikk. I'm also glad that we kept the Devonport End name, I can live with a few letters in front of it. Hopefully he's led the way and we can attract a couple more businesses to sponsor a stand.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

When I was at the Youth team game at Home Park on Wednesday I heard that Argyle were about to conclude what was thought to be the biggest sponsorship deal in League 2 by giving naming rights to part of the ground. Clearly the FES sponsorship was what was being referred to. The sponsorship is really excellent news for the club in difficult financial times and In particular grateful thanks should be given to Nikk for backing the club in such spectacular fashion.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Kevin_Dacombe":2mwtjfy3 said:
as much as I'm glad for extra income, what next? Ginster's Home Park, or the Bond Timber stadium?
That's jumping the gun a bit isn't it, as it is we just have one bit of sponsorship.

Seems like it can only be good news where I'm standing. We keep the Devonport End name and get an extra bit of money in. I'd be more than happy with the Ginsters Lyndhurst stand or the Bond Timber Barn Park-the name of the ground and stands are different things.