The Banner and The drum | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Banner and The drum

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I saw the banner being removed and also a guy with a hat giving a right load of verbals to those who had tried to show it. The things I would like to know are who was the person in the red jacket who removed the banner and and what reason was given for confiscating it?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We're being drowned out in secrecy to the big development plot about to be unveiled sometime no doubt.

The football is nothing more than a smoke screen to the money making development of a dire football clubs surrounding land. Once it all goes up the club can be demolished and the land used for another adventure for the hotel magnet.

All in my opinion if course.

Oct 10, 2012
greengenes":3c8i792b said:
The Doctor":3c8i792b said:
I saw the banner being removed and also a guy with a hat giving a right load of verbals to those who had tried to show it. The things I would like to know are who was the person in the red jacket who removed the banner and and what reason was given for confiscating it?

Was he a steward ?

Yes

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
From what I could see it was on older guy having a go and taking it of the younger lads. Personally this peed me off and if I was in the demport I would have made damn sure he gave it back.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Tugboat":2vgz6aza said:
We're being drowned out in secrecy to the big development plot about to be unveiled sometime no doubt.

The football is nothing more than a smoke screen to the money making development of a dire football clubs surrounding land. Once it all goes up the club can be demolished and the land used for another adventure for the hotel magnet.

I tend to agree with you as its the only logical explanation of whats happening at the club.

I think we are all being had over by a so called White Knight who can do no wrong in some peoples eyes.

He isn't pumping large sums of money into the club to rise up the league but continues to reduce expenditure and staffing whilst asset stripping the club.

FLETCHER getting us RELEGATED out of the league is only helping his master plan of developing home park whilst our non league club starts playing its matches at Tot Hill

BRENT does not have the interests of the football club at heart just the size of his wallet

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I saw it clearly from the Lyndhurst. There was an older guy with a hat and, I think, quite a lot of hair who was yelling and pointing at them. He then walked up the steps towards the back of Block 3. I think he was a fan. The banner was taken by another bloke in a red jacket (steward?).

Oct 10, 2012
The Doctor":e9390lim said:
I saw it clearly from the Lyndhurst. There was an older guy with a hat and, I think, quite a lot of hair who was yelling and pointing at them. He then walked up the steps towards the back of Block 3. I think he was a fan. The banner was taken by another bloke in a red jacket (steward?).

Correct.

He used foul language to say the least.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Tugboat":frnv95aa said:

Will you be renewing your membership for the Flat Earth Society?

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Johnson":x9k8ycff said:
The Doctor":x9k8ycff said:

Correct.

He used foul language to say the least.

So,why didn't 'red jacket' eject him from the ground - surely launching a foul mouthed rant of abuse at paying customers isn't something the club condones and he stewards should allow to happen...

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
samjones":3mfbuj14 said:
Tugboat":3mfbuj14 said:

I tend to agree with you as its the only logical explanation of whats happening at the club.

I think we are all being had over by a so called White Knight who can do no wrong in some peoples eyes.

He isn't pumping large sums of money into the club to rise up the league but continues to reduce expenditure and staffing whilst asset stripping the club.

FLETCHER getting us RELEGATED out of the league is only helping his master plan of developing home park whilst our non league club starts playing its matches at Tot Hill

BRENT does not have the interests of the football club at heart just the size of his wallet
Utter tosh :roll:

J

JoeTheGreen

I think the "steward in the red jacket"'s correct name is "fire warden" ;)