The 5th of August now seems to be the 12th August. | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The 5th of August now seems to be the 12th August.

X Isle":1lbi6byb said:
PL2 3DQ":1lbi6byb said:
Let's start a sweepstake!

I'm going out on a limb and saying the whole season.

Ridsdale already hinted that they can go the whole season in administration if needs be. But with the question of the Football League share still very much a bone of contention due to Heaneys involvement and with Heaney having no money to actually do the deal anyway you can see how prevaracation is desireable.

All the while we stay in administration Heaney is not the owner of the land and is not providing the seasons working capital so the hurdle about whether he has influence doesn't need to be negotiated. On paper the club is in the care of Brendan Guilfoyle who is not connected to any other football club - ergo we get allowed to fullfil fixtures in the meantime.

All the while we stay in administration Heaney doesn't have to find any money. He has a whole year to scurry round looking for investors.

All the while we stay in administration wages can keep being added to the creditors bill for later payment (or not because the bigger the bills eventually become the better the case they actually have to negotiate downwards). The contemptuous way the staff have already been treated causes me to have no doubt that over a large brandy or two in some swanky club the three amigos (and Davie makes four!) have concluded that if they're suckers enough to work unpaid for eight months already they they can carry on working for nothing indefinately.

There isn't an incentive to come out of administration right now, not that they can anyway because Heaney DOESN'T have the money. This will go on and on, i'm surprised they're not managing expectations a little better TBH, months forward not weeks. If i'm cynical (and it's been spot on to be just that so far, they are self confessed liars afterall) i'd say they're looking to maximise season ticket sales before the season starts. They'll then figure that's all the ST's they're going to get and you'll then get the announcement the administration process will go on indefinately.

It gives Heaney time to ditch Truro.
It gives Heaney time to find some money.
It gives Ridsdale time to get the club running on a shoestring.
It gives Ridsdale time to allow the poor results that will inevitably follow to justify dismissing Reidy and appoint his own man.

:iagree: What he said.

I don't think you could be as cynical as this bunch of shysters if you tried mate.

grovehill":3dllmbup said:
Palace started last season in Administration, I see no reason why PAFC can't.

As long as income covers expenditure, PAFC could stay in admin all season, as have other clubs, I believe.

And with staff asked to defer wages indefinitely, that shouldn't be a problem.

As some of you are vehemently opposed to the current PB's, wouldn't that be better than ending up with the "wrong" owner?

And what happens when we have to come out of administration before the League's AGM?

PS We don't need to have a certain number of profesional players on the books-as long as we send out 11 registered players, we can fulfil our fixtures-that could include Reidy,Sadler Kevin Hodges, Alun Evans etc. As long as they are registered with the FL (like Paul Tisdale was with Exeter last season), we can use 'em

We might not win them though, but still, hey-ho, as long as there's an Argyle team to watch what does it matter, eh?

A

Anonymous

As the unwitting initiator of the thread (the price you pay for sitting alongside IJN at a game I suppose!) I have had time to think about David Jones's comments to Peter Ryan and myself last night.

He confirmed that 'they' are in constant contact with the Football League in relation to PAFC (125) Ltd's 3 year business plan if granted the Football League share following an exit from administration. It occurred to me that 'talks' with the Football League have been going on for an awfully long time and have already resulted in a Bishop International Ltd deal restructure and the formation of PAFC (125) Ltd by a reluctant sole shareholder. I remember well the sharp retraction by Peter Ridsdale when Brendan Guilfoyle announced he was the 'purchaser' of the football club, albeit for £1. Since then we have seen the company formation of PAFC (125) Ltd and the announcement of Directorships and sole shareholder. We have even been told that Bishop International Ltd will in some way provide working capital, enough at least to cover the projected first year losses (This has been variously reported at between £1m and £2m)

This brings me back to the Football League approval and what appears to be shifting sands to get 'the deal done'.

Firstly, what if the business plan projected 5,000 season tickets sold - well we are a bit short so why not conceive of an extra incentive. I give you the Argyle Foundation.

Secondly, I give you 'We are a bit concerned about you, Peter, being the Chairman, Chief Executive and sole shareholder'. no problem Davud Jones will be Chief Executive.

Thirdly,FL - 'We are a bit concerned that it could appear that Kevin Heaney is underwriting the finances of the football club in its first year at least.can't have that, so i give you the promise that the other unnamed Joint Venture partners are providing the funding for that.

Fourthly, FL -we are concerned that we don't know who these Joint Venture partners are. I give you - 'Don't worry, we will reveal their names right at the last moment'. They need to maintain their confidentiality in case that resourceful PL2 3DQ exposes them.

Lastly, PR and DJ to the FL,'This is all getting a bit tight to deliver in the next seven working days but we can rework our business plan to meet your requirement in just a week more. We are so close after all despite the fact we still have to resolve the Football Creditor Debt and get Lombard on board'.

PR to Brendan. 'Can we have one more week. We are almost there.'. Moans and groans from BG but the thinks he can wing it with an unwitting local media if he gives a renewed display or suitable vagueness and confirms that after all (on Hinchcliff's instructions) the deadline wasn't actually a deadline after all. But what about the money .......

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Just to let you know, we are making inquiries of Administrator Brendan Guilfoyle on this issue.

Also, so you know , we didn't "waylay" David Jones, we came across him as we returned to our seats at the start of last night's second half and took the opportunity to ask him a couple of polite questions, which he answered politely too.

Jul 18, 2011
And can if just be mentioned (again) that BG is there to look after the interests of the people and firms who have lost money which may not necessarily mean he will be looking after the best interests of the club.

B

bandwagon

Rush Goalie":1jkor7s8 said:
The media should be all over the further lapse in deadline date.

No teeth - the local TV are the worst, you wouldn't even believe there was a problem at little'ol HP!!

A

Anonymous

Peter Ryan":bbr0m32d said:
Also, so you know , we didn't "waylay" David Jones, we came across him as we returned to our seats at the start of last night's second half and took the opportunity to ask him a couple of polite questions, which he answered politely too.

My apologies Peter, I saw you 'loitering' then I saw you speaking to him.

Must have been my cynical mind at work.

B

bizzay1

Rush Goalie":gb2hnwth said:
The media should be all over the further lapse in deadline date.

I agree, anyone got any good media contacts - sky, bbc sport or any of the BIG papers ??
I think this is way out of local journos capabillities - anyway this should be going national, how about dispatches or panorama, get the forking lot out in the open and a few people being shown for what they really are !!

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
IJN":zqzsf65k said:
Peter Ryan":zqzsf65k said:

My apologies Peter, I saw you 'loitering' then I saw you speaking to him.

Must have been my cynical mind at work.

Loiter, moi? :D

B

bizzay1

Abbotts Ann Green":1bb64bvm said:
And can if just be mentioned (again) that BG is there to look after the interests of the people and firms who have lost money which may not necessarily mean he will be looking after the best interests of the club.

He's not looking after their interests though is he, they are the same as anybody else - getting a big fat zero as long as the poison ginger dwarf drags his heels saving up his pocket money !!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Been away from Pasoti and the UK for a week.

Great to come back and catch up with all the progress regarding the ownership of the club. :roll:

At least we have a shirt sponsor, but, this situation needs to be brought to a head very quickly now. How many more next weeks do we have to wait for? :cry:

Aug 10, 2006
this is taking the p$$s now and looking at the pictures off heaney the smug looking barsteward being rushed into the board room flanked by security who the f$$k do you think you are.

A

Anonymous

loyal1970":27q9u4av said:
this is taking the p$$s now and looking at the pictures off heaney the smug looking barsteward being rushed into the board room flanked by security who the f$$k do you think you are.

The artist formerly known as squiggle?

:D