The 5th of August now seems to be the 12th August. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The 5th of August now seems to be the 12th August.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
I think it has become blatantly obvious that Guilfoyle has absolutely no say whatsoever in the Administration of PAFC.

His strings are being interfered with by "outside" forces!

B

bizzay1

I can't find it now, but BG said something along the lines of "when the S & P agreement falls away on 5th August" in one of his interviews - I'm sure it was in the press, black and white, I know he has lied before but a signed agreement must have dates on it surely, Rupert send one of your pups to ask what he meant by that if this is true, and please somebody who is going to the Q & A with the riddler ask him about it as well

B

bandwagon

How fans can back this fiasco is beyond me - poor show all round!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Not many fans do back this fiasco we as fans have no say in the matter.I think Brenda lost control of this process a long time ago but is not capable of admitting it to himself and moving on.I have read here that he is a court appointed official , in any other line of work his employers would have noticed this level of incompitance and removed him from the job.Why have his employers not acted?

B

bandwagon

green grandad":2o2z5txw said:
Not many fans do back this fiasco we as fans have no say in the matter.I think Brenda lost control of this process a long time ago but is not capable of admitting it to himself and moving on.I have read here that he is a court appointed official , in any other line of work his employers would have noticed this level of incompitance and removed him from the job.Why have his employers not acted?

I don't back this fiasco - they will have none of my money, that's the only thing these sharks will respond to!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
I seem to remember Graham Clark mentioning that the Sale & Purchase agreement would lapse once we reach the 5th August....

Can anyone, hopefully someone 'in the know', confirm whether this the case?

What would the implications of not completing by the 5th be....?

B

bandwagon

SL_85":1ch61420 said:
I seem to remember Graham Clark mentioning that the Sale & Purchase agreement would lapse once we reach the 5th August....

Can anyone, hopefully someone 'in the know', confirm whether this the case?

What would the implications of not completing by the 5th be....?

Dear Brendon can do what he likes for up to another 11 months(?) - don't hold your breath, the 'deal' is the most elastic you will ever see!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jul 29, 2010
PL2 3DQ":1c6n43td said:
Let's start a sweepstake!

I'm going out on a limb and saying the whole season.

Ridsdale already hinted that they can go the whole season in administration if needs be. But with the question of the Football League share still very much a bone of contention due to Heaneys involvement and with Heaney having no money to actually do the deal anyway you can see how prevaracation is desireable.

All the while we stay in administration Heaney is not the owner of the land and is not providing the seasons working capital so the hurdle about whether he has influence doesn't need to be negotiated. On paper the club is in the care of Brendan Guilfoyle who is not connected to any other football club - ergo we get allowed to fullfil fixtures in the meantime.

All the while we stay in administration Heaney doesn't have to find any money. He has a whole year to scurry round looking for investors.

All the while we stay in administration wages can keep being added to the creditors bill for later payment (or not because the bigger the bills eventually become the better the case they actually have to negotiate downwards). The contemptuous way the staff have already been treated causes me to have no doubt that over a large brandy or two in some swanky club the three amigos (and Davie makes four!) have concluded that if they're suckers enough to work unpaid for eight months already they they can carry on working for nothing indefinately.

There isn't an incentive to come out of administration right now, not that they can anyway because Heaney DOESN'T have the money. This will go on and on, i'm surprised they're not managing expectations a little better TBH, months forward not weeks. If i'm cynical (and it's been spot on to be just that so far, they are self confessed liars afterall) i'd say they're looking to maximise season ticket sales before the season starts. They'll then figure that's all the ST's they're going to get and you'll then get the announcement the administration process will go on indefinately.

It gives Heaney time to ditch Truro.
It gives Heaney time to find some money.
It gives Ridsdale time to get the club running on a shoestring.
It gives Ridsdale time to allow the poor results that will inevitably follow to justify dismissing Reidy and appoint his own man.

B

bizzay1

Can someone from the trust ring and ask brenda, and when he says "oh yes onto the 12th" arrange a meeting with trust, BG, JB, PR, IJN, Posty, PJ etc, etc for 5th, thats when the S & P agreement "falls away" and BG is allowed to talk to other parties and then get him to ring the poison ginger midget to tell him to fork off

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
bizzay1":3w2r6n00 said:
Can someone from the trust ring and ask brenda, and when he says "oh yes onto the 12th" arrange a meeting with trust, BG, JB, PR, IJN, Posty, PJ etc, etc for 5th, thats when the S & P agreement "falls away" and BG is allowed to talk to other parties and then get him to ring the poison ginger midget to tell him to fork off

Good plan..... I like it!!

This lot are only doing what they feel they have to do, when under pressure to do so.

If it wasn't for some people on here 'outing' Kevin Heaney at the Holiday Inn, I think it is highly likely he would yet have confirmed his involvement and BG would still be talking about 'a mystery Irish Consortium' (the identity of which is unknown to him, of course).

Forget the 12th of August, let's all head up to Home Park on the 5th of August so we can make our feelings known. How many people turned up to the meeting in the guildhall, could we get that many gathered outside the gates of Home Park?

Perhaps we could invite The Herald, Spotlight and various other media people along as well.

I'm sick to death of all this. For the good of Plymouth Argyle Football Club, and it's loyal staff, this needs to end. Soon.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
...and could some of those knowledgable people please tell us what the contractual / golden share situation is once and for all? i have been asking / suggesting for months that the 5 Aug deadline was meaningless if gate receipts can cover the staff/players wage bill and the FL considers our finances "sustainable" for the next 11 months. This latest news suggests that that deadline is bogus, but can we actually sign players on contracts until the sale concludes?

G

grovehill

Palace started last season in Administration, I see no reason why PAFC can't.

As long as income covers expenditure, PAFC could stay in admin all season, as have other clubs, I believe.

As some of you are vehemently opposed to the current PB's, wouldn't that be better than ending up with the "wrong" owner?

PS We don't need to have a certain number of profesional players on the books-as long as we send out 11 registered players, we can fulfil our fixtures-that could include Reidy,Sadler Kevin Hodges, Alun Evans etc. As long as they are registered with the FL (like Paul Tisdale was with Exeter last season), we can use 'em

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I'd like to hear the Trusts view on the apparent extension of the deadline by a further week. Given the fantasic work being done by the Trust, I'm sure Chris is all over it ..........

If the confidentially agreement falls away next Friday, BG would be foolish not to talk to JB.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
grovehill":2hergmmf said:
Palace started last season in Administration, I see no reason why PAFC can't.

As long as income covers expenditure, PAFC could stay in admin all season, as have other clubs, I believe.

As some of you are vehemently opposed to the current PB's, wouldn't that be better than ending up with the "wrong" owner?

None of us want the wrong owner Grovy, hence all the unrest on here. Paying the fees of the Administrator for another 11 months is an extremely unpalatable situation - any ideas what BG's monthly fees are - astronomical I should imagine.