Tats. | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tats.

Mar 23, 2019
I reckon 30-40% of the away end at Millwall got a ticket from someone else. It's what everyone does for big away games. For him to get attacked simply because he's only recently started supporting us is just grim. He's a better ambassador for Plymouth and the Westcountry than 99% of locals. I also doubt the people saying it would say a peep if we were safe and weren't struggling. Taking your anger out on a young lad thats travelled halfway across the world is rank, hopefully the few that have done it get whats coming to them.

Mar 23, 2019
Was my same experience at Leeds tbh same at Millwall as well. I thought it was just me getting old but there is no respect for people in this country anymore but it's because there is no police no discipline and has become a circus
Ironically the only time I ever see the police is at football games which always seems to be completely over the top and unwarranted

Oct 10, 2018
He shows way more commitment than many people with a PL post code.

Plymouth as a city is what, about 275000 population these days. 17000 is a sell out, I know from when I lived in Cornwall that there were hundreds and hundreds that go Argyle. Then you have north, west, and east devon greens too with no doubt similar numbers. Let alone the guys who travel to Argyle fromwh outside the counties of Devon and Cornwall.

My point is that of 17000 probably only 10k are residents of Plymouth. It's a poor ratio really. Yes I know this subject has been done ever since pasoti was a thing really.

This chap travels thousands of miles to watch us and people are sneering at him. I certainly would not do the reverse if I supported Grampus Eight.
Why, this gentleman's commitment and passion is incredible, he should have a end or stand at the new brickfields named after him.

The green samurai is a credit, and I love he has chosen Argyle to follow, arigato arigato

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I decided that Elland Road this season was going to be the last away day for me. The experience is now regularly ruined by blokes (some young, some not) completely off their heads on alcohol and/or coke.

Yep, it was bad last season but even worse this season, these 'fans' have no respect for their fellow fans. Some away games have been horrible.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Yep, it was bad last season but even worse this season, these 'fans' have no respect for their fellow fans. Some away games have been horrible.
I have often felt it starts with the "sit where you like" culture. It might have been all right with a few hundred at Rochdale or Blackpool on a wet winter's night but for sold-out away ends like this season it is far from all right. For me it it is the first of several selfish behaviour patterns which manifest themselves in away ends and is a trigger for fans falling out with each other.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire

And this is where (when enforced) allocated seating, such as at Stoke, can be an issue.

My allocated seat (yellow section) had "been claimed" by group lads sitting together. As a result, I ended up in seats close to the home fans and watching some 50 year old (ish) Argyle "follower" in front of me constantly shouting across the netting divider about the size of some Stoke fans. "You're fat" type of comments. :rolleyes:

He probably watched less than half of the game. His younger companion (relation maybe) copied the example, but, wittingly added from time to time "where's your fans?"

Why make the effort to go and just shout childish abuse?

Apr 15, 2008
London
Was my same experience at Leeds tbh same at Millwall as well. I thought it was just me getting old but there is no respect for people in this country anymore but it's because there is no police no discipline and has become a circus
I agree. It was bad enough when people just couldn't handle their beer, but add certain substances to the mix and they become even more idiots (to use a polite term).

Argyle home games it's 95% nice people and 5% idiots, with away games it's 60% idiots.

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
Some of the abusive comments written about players, staff, SH, are frankly upsetting and unacceptable, but they will continue as long as nobody calls them out. I have done so once or twice and been abused in return so it needs a concerted effort by more than one or two to really challenge them and let people know that many, if not most, Argyle fans find them grossly offensive. At the moment, the people making them get kudos from a few others of the same ilk and they end up competing with each other to show how 'hard' they are. It's just horrible to read and I shudder to think what SH and others thing - hopefully they don't see it. Being called the c word is embarrassing - who do they so called fans think they are?

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I was towards the left of the away stand on Saturday, and unfortunately for me some proper idiots came to my area.
A few had kids with them, and they were just like their parents. More interested in slagging off the home fans than supporting us. Assume they had been on a few things besides the beer. What has society become? Even the kids were using the c word.

Really embarrassing, and made me feel sad that they were 'one of us'.

The further we go up the ladder, the more idiots we seem to attract.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Let’s all blame drugs and drink, I’m not saying drink and drugs are good but I had a sober person in front of me on Saturday (he seemed sober but he was a right d!@k)

Apr 30, 2011
I was towards the left of the away stand on Saturday, and unfortunately for me some proper idiots came to my area.
A few had kids with them, and they were just like their parents. More interested in slagging off the home fans than supporting us. Assume they had been on a few things besides the beer. What has society become? Even the kids were using the c word.

Really embarrassing, and made me feel sad that they were 'one of us'.

The further we go up the ladder, the more idiots we seem to attract.
I've only been able to make Birmingham away and there were some right clowns there. Completely off their nuts. Staggering around the away end looking for a random space to stand in, absolutely no consideration for others who may have attempted to get tickets together. I think part of the problem with our away 'culture' is that it is such a long day out that getting plastered from start to finish is part of the appeal. It's a day out on the lash with some football thrown in on top. Most people can just about manage this without turning into a complete moron, others can't 🙄.

I don't really know where I am going with this but just that experience at Birmingham was enough to convince me that I'd be extremely unlikely to bring any of my kids with me to an away game. I normally have a few beers and then the half wits like that don't bother me. I don't think I could be as tolerant sober and with one of my boys with me.

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
I just read some of his comments on Twitter. *** he's called.

What an utter disgrace to Plymouth he is. Slagging off Mr Hallett the club etc. This guy should be no were near our club.
Don't give him the attention he craves/needs.

tatsu🇯🇵

🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵
Feb 2, 2023
Pasoti🫶
Thank you so much🫶
I was quite distressed and depressed on Saturday night, but I'm feeling better now
I love Plymouth🫶 pasty🫶
Saturday 🔥 come on ARGYLE!