Tats. | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tats.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I worry that the disgusting antics of those racist morons have tainted his view of the GA and put him off coming back next year (or maybe ever). Has anything been sent directly to the lad to reassure him of the overwhelming support he has from the rest of us? Travel to Japan and back isn’t exactly cheap (I know first hand as I’m going on holiday there in November) so it’s a tremendous commitment on his part each year which some obviously fail to recognise.

Agree completely but to re-emphasise the point Pasoti has covered his flights this year. 👍

Bovey Green lady

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
The guy (Tats) is bonkers but in the best way possible! He brings such positivity and spreads happiness wherever he goes. He was a breath of fresh air last season and has been a much needed lift from the gloom this season. It seems unfortunately that some people are just so miserable that they can’t stand others being happy and want to drag them down to their level. I really hope he sees through the minority and sees just how much joy he brings. I’m more than happy to see him get tickets for both home and away games. He has turned into an unofficial ambassador for Argyle, Plymouth and both Devon & Cornwall. The world would be a far far nicer place with more people like him in it!
Well said, Moleman!

Apr 26, 2023
I've been going Argyle a long time home and away does that give me the right for tickets first no it does not I never got to go Exeter last year first time ever as I didn't have enough points I never got upset about it or moaned about it I like the points system I think it's fair I gave away a ticket to a sold out game as I was unable to go. If someone wants to get a ticket for Tats I'm all for it he seems like a lovely lad and I'm sure he will be back as I can see he loves Argyle like we all do .

Apr 12, 2016
I find some of what I've seen that's headed Tats way in the last few days grim and highly depressing. Just beggars belief really.
I'm hoping that this doesn't affect the ways he thinks about the club, the fans and the city. Hopefully although he is obviously hurt by it that he realises or will realise that these are a small percentage of our fan base and not the majority

Reactions: Lancastergreen

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
To be frank, listening to the "fans" constant verbal abuse of our players throughout the game on Saturday, and a lot of previous games this season, with constant foul language, he is better off not going. I will not be going to away games anymore except when I am able to get hospitality.

Oct 19, 2021
To be frank, listening to the "fans" constant verbal abuse of our players throughout the game on Saturday, and a lot of previous games this season, with constant foul language, he is better off not going. I will not be going to away games anymore except when I am able to get hospitality.
I decided that Elland Road this season was going to be the last away day for me. The experience is now regularly ruined by blokes (some young, some not) completely off their heads on alcohol and/or coke.

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
The world has it's disgusting people with their own personal issues that they have to push onto other people. I'm sure it's the same in Japan. Football culture has more of it than normal life too, and then there's that 'X'. A cesspool in particular for these people. So to be expected they want to destroy something positive to make themselves feel better or important. Nothing to be done but to reassure and keep supporting him.

Reactions: Lancastergreen
Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
I decided that Elland Road this season was going to be the last away day for me. The experience is now regularly ruined by blokes (some young, some not) completely off their heads on alcohol and/or coke.
Was my same experience at Leeds tbh same at Millwall as well. I thought it was just me getting old but there is no respect for people in this country anymore but it's because there is no police no discipline and has become a circus

Oct 10, 2018
Wondering with all this international travel, what does this super fan do for a living, must be costing him a fortune, perhaps he is our 'strong possible investor' which SH mentioned last week lol

• Haha
Reactions: smudja