Swindon game is now ALL TICKET. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Swindon game is now ALL TICKET.

B

Brad Rickard

on pafc website now, no tickets available on the gate at the County Ground.

once again, argyle fans are going to miss out on a ticket, many hoping to pay on the day.

Get your tickets people!! :scarf:

WE ARE STAYING UP! COYG'S!! :greensmile: :greensmile: :scarf:

A

Anonymous

I heard today, that the away 'end' has been given over to the Swindon fans.

I (sort of) respect that decision really, that's what we'll want next season, won't we?

Dec 20, 2011
IJN":cqhlirsj said:
I heard today, that the away 'end' has been given over to the Swindon fans.

I (sort of) respect that decision really, that's what we'll want next season, won't we?

We would probably do the same in their situation ..... close away support to about 1500???

shame Hereford couldnt help more the other day :furious:

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
I understand why they are doing it, but still think its a bit off. They only had 8600 in the ground yesterday for Northampton, so a lot of fair weather fans are obviously anticipated! Shame, coz it means our away support is going to fail to top 1500 for any game this season for the first time in over a decade. I dont suppose the Green Army will take that many to Morecambe ?!!

B

Brad Rickard

i would hope we will sell out Morecambe as we will be safe by then!!

Aug 10, 2006
Bezza":1dr8zbav said:
I understand why they are doing it, but still think its a bit off. They only had 8600 in the ground yesterday for Northampton, so a lot of fair weather fans are obviously anticipated! Shame, coz it means our away support is going to fail to top 1500 for any game this season for the first time in over a decade. I dont suppose the Green Army will take that many to Morecambe ?!!
its 1200 in the old stand anyway i don't think we would get near 1500 if we had behind the goal because i think most fans like me are not going to pay 25 pound and as for saying we have not taken more than 1500 away in a decade we have.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
I see the police "requested" it, which presumably means neither club had a say in the matter.

Given that my quick search says that capacity is 15,700, that's a hell of a lot of day trippers to fill ground but I assume the issue is that they can't (won't) split the bank. I still think the better answer would have been to give us the bank and release the Arkells to the home fans but what do I know?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
I doubt it would have sold out anyway

How on earth can Swindon Town get away with Charging £25 and Adult and £ 12 for under fifteens as well as £10 to park your Car

Would not pay that For League 2 anywhere in the country
Doncaster Rovers are only Charging that for Championship games !

Hope they get hammered Saturday,Di Canio gets sent off and misses rest of season on the Bench and they go bust in the summer

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
edengreen":3g4pl49w said:
I doubt it would have sold out anyway

How on earth can Swindon Town get away with Charging £25 and Adult and £ 12 for under fifteens as well as £10 to park your Car

Would not pay that For League 2 anywhere in the country
Doncaster Rovers are only Charging that for Championship games !

Hope they get hammered Saturday,Di Canio gets sent off and misses rest of season on the Bench and they go bust in the summer

Bit harsh mate, wishing another club to go bust! Especially after what we've been through I think 99% of Argyle fans wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Agree with your other 2 points though

B

Brad Rickard

Naughty Forty":19k4zlk3 said:
Brad Rickard":19k4zlk3 said:
i would hope we will sell out Morecambe as we will be safe by then!!

Thats not an incentive in my opinion

what celebrating safety? funny chap you are then :think:

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
loyal1970":2e8eqf24 said:
Bezza":2e8eqf24 said:
its 1200 in the old stand anyway i don't think we would get near 1500 if we had behind the goal because i think most fans like me are not going to pay 25 pound and as for saying we have not taken more than 1500 away in a decade we have.
loyal1070... it means our away support is going to fail to top 1500 for any game this season for the first time in over a decade. You might want to read this again... he is saying it's the first time in over a decade that we have failed to take 1500+ away in a season. Could be down to the poxy grounds we have to travel to these days!!!