Supporters Surgeries & Answers to Fans Questions | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Supporters Surgeries & Answers to Fans Questions

Jul 12, 2016
To clarify I am not and never have been anti board.Anti DA I admit but even I ate humble pie in that regard towards the end of last season. The last e mail I sent to Argyle was to Jon Black after our loss at Wembley and I've still not had a reply!! For the third time I was making an observation that a surgery was a waste of time for Cornish supporters.Im not asking the club to change anything.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Soon there will be a nice hotel right next door that Cornish fans (or from anywhere else for that matter) will be able to utilise when attending a surgery..... or maybe your question really isn't as important as you might be thinking it is. ;)

Jul 12, 2016
Final comment.If you had all bothered to read my opening post instead of having a go, I was speaking on behalf of Cornish supporters.Are all Devonians that thick?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
oldage":2csgkflv said:
Final comment.If you had all bothered to read my opening post instead of having a go, I was speaking on behalf of Cornish supporters.Are all Devonians that thick?

He's not Devonian he's a Cock nee

Aug 5, 2015
Very large parts of the population of Cornwall are extremely close to Plymouth. Saltash,Torpoint,Callington, Liskeard, Bodmin all within a days travel by pony. I can understand it if you live in Penzance or Falmouth but this is the 21st century. Won’t email do or doesn’t Cornwall have email?

Another example of the club trying to do something right and being berated for doing it. A prime example of “ you can’t please all of the people all of the time ....” or any of the people any of the time in this case.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Kentishgreen":3vaeanzd said:
Very large parts of the population of Cornwall are extremely close to Plymouth. Saltash,Torpoint,Callington, Liskeard, Bodmin all within a days travel by pony. I can understand it if you live in Penzance or Falmouth but this is the 21st century. Won’t email do or doesn’t Cornwall have email?

Another example of the club trying to do something right and being berated for doing it. A prime example of “ you can’t please all of the people all of the time ....” or any of the people any of the time in this case.
To be fair there's only been 2 adverse comments about it; No good for the Cornish and they clash with some of the Senior Greens meetings (although there's still a couple of hours available after those meetings).
I think it's a good initiative.