Supporters Surgeries & Answers to Fans Questions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Supporters Surgeries & Answers to Fans Questions

I've got a few issues with the club and I'd like to vent them continuously online. :furious: I'm not interested in emailing the club or asking questions directly to James Brent at the open sessions he occasionally holds. And now I can meet the CEO? But the time and day doesn't suit me.

Argyle open to fans ideas and criticisms and issues. Hah!

I'll stick to the forums, loads more fun just poking most reasonable fans with a virtual stick. :roll:

Jul 12, 2016
It takes me an hour ,not to mention the cost ,to get to Home Park. If you travel by coach you only have less than an hour before kick off. How many are going to bother to do this to ask a question?

KFA

Apr 4, 2012
Plymouth
Oldage If travelling difficult I expect he would be happy to have a pre booked telephone or Skype discussion during those times.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
oldage":3n162u8j said:
It takes me an hour ,not to mention the cost ,to get to Home Park. If you travel by coach you only have less than an hour before kick off. How many are going to bother to do this to ask a question?

Same for me. How am I expected to fly to London (no flights to the south west from Stockholm), get the train to Plymouth, and then a taxi to wherever this is just to ask a question. Shocking that the chief exec of a football club would put on Q&A sessions in the city that the club is in.

May 16, 2016
oldage":1ifzfclr said:

It's not the Club that makes the decision on the Post Code you choose to live in. What do you suggest they do to accommodate those of us who travel ?

oldage":go8soofa said:

Yes but what are the alternatives? If it's not fair on the Cornish, it's not fair on those who live in Barnstaple, South Devon, Torbay etc not even mentioning those who live further afield. Durnford is opening his door regularly and giving scheduled times so those with pressing concerns can make their arrangements in good time.

If still unable to do it then email the question. If that is out of the question then the question is not important enough.

I'm not criticising you here, I'm just fed up with serial moaners and those who continuously criticise the club on pasoti (I don't visit the other sites) and never air their concerns to the club directly. It's a waste of everyone's time and no good comes out of it.

The club continue to reach out to the fans and it's to be congratulated. :scarf:

Jul 9, 2008
Plymouth
Great initiative. I think we will find Argyle 'upping their game' in terms of administration and fans engagement as time goes on. (The CEO however is Mr Dunford though don't think he will be miffed being addressed as one of Plymouth's iconic street names!)