Supporters Surgeries & Answers to Fans Questions | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Supporters Surgeries & Answers to Fans Questions

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Fair point Duncan, I've now added 'Dunford' to the swear checker, if anyone uses (Like I have) the name of the street, it now auto changes to MD's correct spelling.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Quintrell_Green":1zx0zpe5 said:
We can always cross the Tamar at Polson Bridge and Gunnislake! The Cornish are nothing but resourceful!

It was always said when I was younger that the only people who paid to cross the Tamar were emmets and rich bu**ers.

Jul 12, 2016
How ironic that most of your comments reinforce my view that although a great idea, for many it would be completely impractical to attend.
Guiri Green,of course the club cannot decide where you live but why offer something that is of little use to anybody other than Plymouthians

May 8, 2011
oldage":362q00h9 said:
How ironic that most of your comments reinforce my view that although a great idea, for many it would be completely impractical to attend.
Guiri Green,of course the club cannot decide where you live but why offer something that is of little use to anybody other than Plymouthians

Iā€™m sure those living in Saltash and Torpoint donā€™t regard themselves as Plymothian.

May 16, 2016
oldage":mg61jdgq said:
Guiri Green,of course the club cannot decide where you live but why offer something that is of little use to anybody other than Plymothians

So, what do you suggest they do ? You say it's a great idea for many, it's just impractical for you. For your convenience, you could email the CEO and tell him he's wrong because it should be in your village hall (but not on Wednesday).

Guiri Green":f8o3eynt said:
oldage":f8o3eynt said:
Guiri Green,of course the club cannot decide where you live but why offer something that is of little use to anybody other than Plymothians

So, what do you suggest they do ? You say it's a great idea for many, it's just impractical for you. For your convenience, you could email the CEO and tell him he's wrong because it should be in your village hall (but not on Wednesday).

I've already asked that but oldage doesn't want to answer, he just wants to criticise the club on here without suggesting or doing anything constructive.

I live in France so the surgeries aren't practical for me. If I had an issue that really bugged me (like Dunford only having his surgery in Plymouth as an example) I would email him. I could then bring Dunford's response to this discussion. :doh:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ‡³šŸ‡æšŸ‡³šŸ‡æšŸ‡³šŸ‡æšŸ‡³šŸ‡æšŸ‡³šŸ‡æšŸ‡³šŸ‡æ
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 15, 2003
France eh, Aaron?

Hmmm...maybe Mr Dunford would like to undertake a World Tour?

You in France, there are supporters in Dubai, then Singapore and Tin Tin in China, down to Melbourne and Sydney, I'll throw the doors open for all the NZ Argyle supporters, then he could go to Ottawa with Mike, couple of places in the USA and then back to Guzz!

Sorted!

:lol:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
oldage":rmsebu4u said:

You have to be posting this is a wind up.

Andy_S":264gt460 said:
France eh, Aaron?

Hmmm...maybe Mr Dunford would like to undertake a World Tour?

You in France, there are supporters in Dubai, then Singapore and Tin Tin in China, down to Melbourne and Sydney, I'll throw the doors open for all the NZ Argyle supporters, then he could go to Ottawa with Mike, couple of places in the USA and then back to Guzz!

Sorted!

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Jul 12, 2016
If he wasn't for Cornish supporters the club would suffer.Certainly the fickle Plymouthians can not be relied on. If supporters want to travel miles to ask a question then so be it.I have better things to do with my time like defending my view against the green tints!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
oldage":151u2xjv said:
If he wasn't for Cornish supporters the club would suffer.Certainly the fickle Plymothians can not be relied on. If supporters want to travel miles to ask a question then so be it.I have better things to do with my time like defending my view against the green tints!

Bore off.

Youā€™ll be complaining that we play football in Plymouth next.

And btw, no one has ever doubted our great support from Cornwall.

Jul 12, 2016
I've been travelling to watch Argyle for over 50 years mainly as a season ticket holder and will continue to do so. However I am entitled to my opinion which you may not agree with.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
oldage":32cv7wdr said:
I've been travelling to watch Argyle for over 50 years mainly as a season ticket holder and will continue to do so. However I am entitled to my opinion which you may not agree with.

It's not the opinion he's "bore off"-ing too, it's the general anti-board stance you have and the way every little thing you complain about.

The club gives fans openness (something you've previously complained about the lack there of) and you're now complaining they've not done it in a way that is most convenient to you. As others have said, if you've got an issue with something email the board, it's clear they're now listening.

It's a shame you can't get to Plymouth to have the meetings, and yes they're not the best time, but the fact of the matter is 2 weeks ago you could only email and hope for a reply, now you've got a CEO who's willing to sit face to face with fans.

Cornwall is getting better internet connection that many parts of the UK through govt funding, make the most of it.

Feb 28, 2016
oldage":2azkafio said:
If he wasn't for Cornish supporters the club would suffer.Certainly the fickle Plymothians can not be relied on. If supporters want to travel miles to ask a question then so be it.I have better things to do with my time like defending my view against the green tints!

Iā€™m no Green tint, I donā€™t understand this criticism of holding them in Plymouth, ( whilst fully supporting the criticism that it does make it easier for them to ignore those they know are likely to ask questions they donā€™t want to answer.) Even under open group q&a set up you would have had to travel to Home Park.

I certainly doubt that the Plymouth support is any less fickle than the Cornish though, as a percentage I would have expected that to be proportionate. Didnā€™t they use to be able to charter a coach to every away game in the Championship? Presumably their fickle nature now makes that unsustainable? Much in the same way the Plymouth branch rarely need more than 2 compared to 3/4/5 in those years?

oldage":26qj62qr said:

For the third time, what would you suggest the club do? And will you email your concerns to the club as it seems to be such a problem for you.