Supporters Bar | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Supporters Bar

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
From a text received earlier.

We are at capacity for tomorrow's pre match fanfest but we will be open post match showing the England v Bulgaria game .
Non members will be welcomed in the top floor Gt bar

Hope this helps.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
IJN":2fy33zu8 said:

We are at capacity for tomorrow's pre match fanfest but we will be open post match showing the England v Bulgaria game .

Hope this helps.

Soooo, the 100 that are downstairs with corporate then get priority for the apres match above fanfesters, hope they (fanfesters) don’t feel neglected.

May 8, 2011
Ade the green":1ppw8ttk said:
IJN":1ppw8ttk said:

Hope this helps.

Soooo, the 100 that are downstairs with corporate then get priority for the apres match above fanfesters, hope they (fanfesters) don’t feel neglected.

Why would the Corporate need to go upstairs as there are TVs downstairs as well.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
HC Green":p6zaferj said:
Ade the green":p6zaferj said:
IJN":p6zaferj said:

Hope this helps.

Why would the Corporate need to go upstairs as there are TVs downstairs as well.

Really, i’ve no idea since i’m unlikely to ever use the place.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
You can use it tomorrow Ade. If you choose not to that’s up to you.

No need to keep moaning about not being able to use it when there have been a couple of occasions already around a match day when you could without being a member.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Daz":2gmp93ay said:
You can use it tomorrow Ade. If you choose not to that’s up to you.

No need to keep moaning about not being able to use it when there have been a couple of occasions already around a match day when you could without being a member.

As it happens, i’ve been called in to work today so i’ll be driving home during the second half anyway, but let’s not kid ourselves, any time there is something to draw in crowds the first priority will always be members and not for the likes of me who I consider myself to be an ordinary supporter. No doubt you’ll tell me i’m wrong but was the decision to show the England game today taken two days ago or maybe last week? I’m suggesting that only because enough fanfesters said they’d like to watch is why it’s open. I’d also suggest that at the fanfest, people will make it known they’re coming back after the game so it won’t be first come first served to non members. Tell me i’m wrong.

But that’s okay. The GTs have built a very nice members bar but don’t feed me poo and tell me it’s caviar that we have the same opportunities, ever.

Sep 25, 2010
I have used the bar, should not be called ‘supporters bar’, on two occasions.

senior greens to see Ryan Lowe, and before the Bristol Rovers game last Tuesday.
, only because ), I), l am. Senior Green member, and 2), they were looking to fill the place because of the low crowd for the BR game.

There is no way, I could get in any other time, until, they get full access in the New year.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Jeez! Some people seem to spend their lives searching for something to moan about.
What did people do before the GTs took it upon themselves to start organising the Fansfest?
The Far Post had shut so options were limited- Cherry Tre? Brit? Golden Hinde? Hyde Park? Embassy?
Whatever Ade, Martyn and the rest did, if they feel that the GTs have ignored their sense of entitlement, I wish they would get together wherever they did before and stop their incessant complaining on here!

Sep 25, 2010
bringonthemilkman":1ke0cl5w said:
Jeez! Some people seem to spend their lives searching for something to moan about.
What did people do before the GTs took it upon themselves to start organising the Fansfest?
The Far Post had shut so options were limited- Cherry Tre? Brit? Golden Hinde? Hyde Park? Embassy?
Whatever Ade, Martyn and the rest did, if they feel that the GTs have ignored their sense of entitlement, I wish they would get together wherever they did before and stop their incessant complaining on here!

The only so called ‘moan’, I have is that personally, I rather spend my money in the, club, The Club’s supporters bar, as it was advertised, rather in that stupid Brexiteer, Tim Martin pub chain , i.e. The Britannia.

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
How sad some people are! One can`t use it but wouldn`t anyway, and another won`t use a public house chain because the owner voted for Brexit. :roll:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
justanotherfan":35q9ha9v said:
How sad some people are! One can`t use it but wouldn`t anyway, and another won`t use a public house chain because the owner voted for Brexit. :roll:

Ah! You missed out the insult jaf. It's a "STUPID brexiteer".

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Martyn":1c5gkl5y said:
bringonthemilkman":1c5gkl5y said:

The only so called ‘moan’, I have is that personally, I rather spend my money in the, club, The Club’s supporters bar, as it was advertised, rather in that stupid Brexiteer, Tim Martin pub chain , i.e. The Britannia.

Who’s feeling entitled? I know exactly my pecking order which FYI comes in considerably lower than away fans but to have anybody telling me I have the same opportunities as anyone is lying, blatant.
I’m not and never have been interested in attending a fanfest so again I know my place. What is and will be striking though is that the investors will need us plebs if they wish to make a success of times when Argyle aren’t playing and the way they’ve made me and possibly others feel is why should I care? Do you think the GTs club will be a success being used 23 days of the year? Do you think fanfesters and GT meetings will offer a profit? Not likely and to cut off a revenue stream by being flippant towards possible other paying customers even before they opened is business suicide.

All I say is be honest and stop blowing smoke and i’ll Bet you that those who watch the England game this evening in the GTs members club will be the same people that were at the fanfest earlier. I reckon no more than 10/300 will be plebs.