Stop dying! Just effing stop it!!! | Page 50 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stop dying! Just effing stop it!!!

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
I remember her as Christine Perfect in Chicken Shack. RIP.

I was in my teens when I bought a Best of... Fleetwood Mac cassette which, on Side B, was all Christine Perfect tracks (such as her glorious cover of I'd Rather Go Blind) It took me several months to click that Christine Perfect was Christine McVie :D Hey, this was 40-odd years ago. I was young, naïve...

I'm not a big fan of the Buckingham-Nicks era of Fleetwood Mac (I'm much more a Peter Green - Danny Kirwan era fan), but she did pen some superb track on Rumours like Songbird and Oh Daddy.

Bernie Bernbaum

Pasoti Quiz Champions
May 29, 2015
And don't forget Elmore James fan Jeremy Spencer. Yeah Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac 1967-1970 for me too.
Still very sad to hear.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
RIP Patrick Tambay, ex- Ferrari and Renault F1 racing driver. He was driving in the era when I first started following the sport and was team-mate to my then favourite driver Derek Warwick at Renault

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Jet Black, drummer and founder of The Stranglers. He was 84...

Another huge blow after Covid grabbed Dave G. Mad on them I was, still am. I know Jet had been struggling with his health for some time - 84 though, where does it go?

No more heroes any more.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Terry Hall from The Specials has sadly passed away

• Sad
Reactions: Andy Tall

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
That's a real shame. He never really fitted in and was uncomfortable with his 'pop' star status.
'Our lips are sealed' was a simple but great song for FB3 and the Go-Gos.

Last edited:

olive green

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 3, 2004
Liverpool
Saw him and the Specials in 1980. Brilliant concert, and will be sorely missed. Still play the old and the newer stuff while driving.

May 22, 2006
Also saw them in 79/80. A week after they had tried to incite a riot, did exactly the same again. Wrote lots of well crafted songs. The Specials were a great multicultural band and really challenged the wider world at the time.

Didn’t realise he’d had such a troubled background. Very sad.