Stop dying! Just effing stop it!!! | Page 48 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stop dying! Just effing stop it!!!

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Angela Lansbury dies age 96

• Sad
Reactions: Argylegames

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
I read a few hours ago he'd died, but that turned out to be a hoax from earlier this week. Whether someone jumped the gun and it was coming I don't know

Brilliant music, but what a nasty man. Two of his seven wives died in mysterious circumstances, though not the 13 year old wife he brought over here. Just listened to Paul Gambaccini who interviewed him some years ago, and said he was shocked at the extent of racist views.

Bernie Bernbaum

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
RIP Ronnie Radford 79
Scorer of THAT iconic FA Cup goal. Followed by invasion of snorkel parkas.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Calling Radford’s goal at the time (John Motson commentating in his early days!)., he said:
“Radford – now Tudor’s gone down for Newcastle – Radford again…
“Oh, what a goal! What a goal! Radford the scorer, Ronnie Radford, and the crowd, the crowd are invading the pitch and it will take some time to clear the field.
“What a tremendous shot by Radford. He got that ball back and hit it from well outside the penalty area, and no goalkeeper in the world would have stopped that.”

RIP Ronnie, wish I'd done that!!

Reactions: Bovey Green lady

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Leslie Phillips, aged 98. That's a real shame: he was one of my favourites of that generation of British comic actors ... which he was probably one of the last. I'll have to dig out my "Navy Lark" audio tapes later.

"Left hand down a bit".