Stadium Improvements (including scoreboard) | Page 24 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stadium Improvements (including scoreboard)

Mar 7, 2009
How about something similar to what Gillingham have in there two corners. Maybe just in one but it certainly looks smart and finished.
That was basically what the design of the Higher Home Park stand was… 4 or 5 years back (dentist)

My only regular experience of stadium screens was as a season ticket holder at the Allianz Riviera in Nice for 6 seasons. That had a big screen in 2 corners which came into their own pre- match with old game highlights, player and fan interviews, adverts, community videos and perhaps a rather morbid display of photos of fans who had recently passed away. It worked though and was complimented outside the stadium by other entertainment pre- match like live bands, face painting etc. All in all a great match day experience
I was a season ticket holder at Dijon FCO from 2018 to 2020 and they had similar features on their large screens. They also had 'kiss tv' where the camera man would choose random couples in the crowd who would kiss (or not) when on the big screen. As well as deaths they had birthdays too.

Reactions: Wexford Green

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no Kiss-Cam... I'm begging you Argyle 😩😂

The big screen should enhance the experience and turn a few quid for the club, not be a cheesy and distracting American-style embarassment.

Strangely enough, the only time I've seen it in this country was at Everton but thankfully no other British football clubs.

Reactions: Argyle sy

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Anyone know what kind of price these Big Screen come in at? I wouldnt have a clue..

I would reckon it will all depend on, size etc of the screen

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
I can get an 80 inch LED over here for $17,000.

So I suspect it might cost a tad more than that. 😂😂😂

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I can get an 80 inch LED over here for $17,000.

So I suspect it might cost a tad more than that. 😂😂😂
I know a guy who has a friend, who's brother is in regular contact with a guy in another country, who's dad works for a tv company who makes these tv's and he can get you one for a $1000, only problem is it is a cash and pickup deal.

Last edited: