Stadium Improvements (including scoreboard) | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stadium Improvements (including scoreboard)

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
there are seven sections in lower mayflower P . A . F . C move the dots small diamond shape up to the middle would look good.
Nice idea and, ironically, I have a feeling that ARGYLE would fit pretty nicely, with no gaps, along the Lyndhurst side (but I can see the advantage in furthering the Home Park branding there too).

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I can't see them taking out the Mayflower lower seats AS WELL as all the others 😂

I don't mind the ARG YLE at all, I'm normally fussy about those things but think it looks fine.

I think 'Home Park' is deliberate as all the branding in the hospitality section is about 'Home Park Stadium' so makes sense to see the venue name from there.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
There are lots of Utd’s, City’s and Town’s, but there is only One Argyle!!!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Also if 'Home Park' makes sense from the hospitality side and for concerts etc, then 'Argyle' makes sense from the TV cameras side for football matches. We do want every football fan to know we're Argyle.

Reactions: David Doidge

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Also if 'Home Park' makes sense from the hospitality side and for concerts etc, then 'Argyle' makes sense from the TV cameras side for football matches. We do want every football fan to know we're Argyle.
Although it only really makes sense if there are no fans sitting on the seats so that the letters are visible!

Apr 17, 2014
I think the big screen would make more of an impression - visible all the time - and bring us into the modern age ( like Exeter..........oops!)

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
Any up to date pictures of progress thats been made with the seat replacements? Or a temporary webcam? I too miss watching the webcam from the grandstand refurbishment..

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I was up there today. Nothing to see really. Apparently black bin liners over the seats denotes those that have been asked for by their ‘owners’!

Feb 23, 2008
Did I dream it or are the club doing a consultation on safe standing soon?

I think it was something I read that Andrew Parkinson said but I can't find it.

If so why would the club spend out on new seating now if the consultation might favour some areas being safe standing?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Did I dream it or are the club doing a consultation on safe standing soon?

I think it was something I read that Andrew Parkinson said but I can't find it.

If so why would the club spend out on new seating now if the consultation might favour some areas being safe standing?

I'm sure the club mentioned they were only replacing seats in the Lyndhurst during this first phase due to possible safe standing in the Devonport End in the not too distant future.

Reactions: chunkymonkey78