Scoreboard | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Scoreboard

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Maybe it’s me but l like our crappy scoreboard that broke down. I like the stupid animations that went with the odd phrase.

It will be nice though to get a shiny new one.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
I’m not sure if I’m being whooshed here, or not :ROFLMAO:
https://www.newcivilengineer.com/la...k-at-tottenhams-retractable-pitch-04-04-2019/

When you think their impressive new ground, including retractable pitch, cost 1bn you kind of see what you get for your money these days.

ld imagine clubs who are building new grounds will go down this route more eg Everton’s new ground perhaps so you can hold top music and sporting events.

Im wondering the extra space you need to even get this to be a possibility when you look at the machinery needed at WHL to work their retractable pitches, bearing in mind football pitches are similar ish sizes.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Who would have thought Spurs would have a 'Head of moving structures'?

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Who would have thought Spurs would have a 'Head of moving structures'?

ENIC are more interested in building a portfolio of properties like golf courses and Spurs are used for a vehicle for this and their NFL venture which makes 100 million per game.

l don’t think football fans believe it, but we are heading for a super league with promotion/relegation.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
https://www.newcivilengineer.com/la...k-at-tottenhams-retractable-pitch-04-04-2019/

When you think their impressive new ground, including retractable pitch, cost 1bn you kind of see what you get for your money these days.

ld imagine clubs who are building new grounds will go down this route more eg Everton’s new ground perhaps so you can hold top music and sporting events.

Im wondering the extra space you need to even get this to be a possibility when you look at the machinery needed at WHL to work their retractable pitches, bearing in mind football pitches are similar ish sizes.

Ahhhh, I didn’t realise he was talking about Spurs.