Scoreboard | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Scoreboard

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I loath that electronic board outside the devonport end. It’s like a 1990’s attempt.
Money raised by the Senior Greens I believe Tuggers. It was always said that it was more an information board.

Tell me Tuggers, do you have trouble knowing what the score is? I never have (apart from the Dunfermline 10-1 game :)).

Reactions: robin
Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
my feeling
Money raised by the Senior Greens I believe Tuggers. It was always said that it was more an information board.

Tell me Tuggers, do you have trouble knowing what the score is? I never have (apart from the Dunfermline 10-1 game :)).
exactly m,y sentiment.i know what the score is at any given time of the match.i don't want to look at a tv when i'm at a match!

Apr 1, 2009
A thread about both Exeter City and electronic scoreboards? How riveting! I too have never needed such an aid to keep track of the score, though agree with Steve Evans that it's probably inevitable.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

Never to be honest and I wasn’t aware it was a SG donation so I apologise.

I still think a new, larger and more appealing board could be better promoting they club to passer bys

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.

Organised by Senior Greens with money from other supporters groups donated too (I certainly know PACSA donated). And yes, it was meant as an Information board.

Jul 12, 2004
Its not the score that I want to know but the time remaining. I can't wear a watch and I don't want to continually get my phone out. I think it is all a bit of inverted snobbery, you know southernmost team, only team called Argyle, last team without a scoreboard.

Steamer

✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2008
Essex
To me the only benefit is for the team lists and the only other benefit, as already mentioned,is how much more time is remaining.

Reactions: MustardEagle