Score vs Swindon? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score vs Swindon?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Swindon 1-0 Argyle

We're too poor at scoring and them too good at defending for us to score imo. However, we're too tough to beat and good at the back outselves for it to be a hammering.

I think Barnet-Hereford will end up a draw though, and Crewe imo will win at Macc so it'll be a far from catastrophic result.

Jun 22, 2005
I don't think any of us are expecting anything from this game, just hope results against Hereford and Maccy go our way

Oct 24, 2010
It will obviously be a very tough game. I wouldn't be surprised if we went 433 with Hourihaine in midfield with Walton and Wotton, and MacDonald, Tsoumou and Baz the front three. This would for the most part probably be 451 but it should make us more solid and see more of the ball.

P

PlymRobin

Swindon fan here! As i said in another thread ignore that website! They are idiotic at best go from one extreme to the next!

I cant see you scoring at our place purely because of our amazing home record defensively but wouldnt be too surprised if it stays 0-0. Hope we can clinch promotion against you as I'm in uni in Plymouth and got a few mates from down there up for this game!

Good luck and all the best for the rest of the season.

B

Buddy & Muff

12-1 to Swinedon, plus my missus is going to buy me a new shiny Iphone 4s to go with my new shiny Ipad 3.

I was actually joking about the iphone. Eyyuuuuuk.

B

blackbeard

Swindon 1 Plymouth Argyle 2 Purse to score in the 89 minute

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
blackbeard":qfe7zxld said:
We don't score that early :funny:

0 - 0

Don't be nervous now ... !!!!!
We would all be bricking it now if we had 40 points - and probably bricking it in church praying.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
tigertony":2help5np said:
blackbeard":2help5np said:
We don't score that early :funny:

0 - 0

Don't be nervous now ... !!!!!
We would all be bricking it now if we had 40 points - and probably bricking it in church praying.
Hate to say it but if we score early and go 1 up that could be bad news.... :coat:

I've seen them a few times this year and they are good! Mind you if we are physical and get at em they don't like it! :thumbup:

That and I will have to sit on my hands :greensmile:

Jul 6, 2011
I think if we play Hemmings we could nick a win or a draw, if we play baz on the wing we will lose maybe 2 or 3-0.
Agree that their fullbacks can be a bit dodgy.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PlymRobin":17cw4w9e said:
Swindon fan here! As i said in another thread ignore that website! They are idiotic at best go from one extreme to the next!

I cant see you scoring at our place purely because of our amazing home record defensively but wouldnt be too surprised if it stays 0-0. Hope we can clinch promotion against you as I'm in uni in Plymouth and got a few mates from down there up for this game!

Good luck and all the best for the rest of the season.

As a Palace fan I remember back in 2008 we had gone FIVE MONTHS without conceeding a goal at home in the league..... and then came along a certain Paul Gallacher in green!

B

Buddy & Muff

Cornish Chris":3me9revi said:
Do you ever talk about anything other than phones?!

Swindon 2-0 Argyle, unfortunately, but I'd be ecstatic to be wrong.

Nope. I'm a 12 year old girl and I love my phones, and One Direction. Next!!

PS: Swinedon 2 - 2 Argyle. Chadders equalizer in the 3rd minute of extra-time.