Score vs Swindon? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score vs Swindon?

Feb 15, 2005
I think 3-0 to Swindon unless they get stage fright in front of a big crowd, hoping Macc and Hereford lose.

Mar 9, 2011
With both sides wanting to gain the points for two differing reasons, I can see this ending up as a scrappy game, whistle constantly being blown for fouls and so on.

Unlike their predictions of thinking they'll trounce us, I'm hoping for at least a draw (1 - 1)... but oh how I'd love for us to pee on their parade :greensmile:

COYG :scarf:

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
Let's imagine the roles were reversed...

Argyle are 7 points clear at the top of the division with a few games to play and have hardly conceded at home all season. We can secure promotion in front of a near sell-out home crowd, against a team that have spent the majority of the season rooted to the bottom of the football league. They have only recently climbed out of the relegation zone due to some hard fought but often fortuitous 1 goal victories. In their previous two games they drew 1-1 with a very poor Hereford and somehow beat Aldershot by a single goal having been a clear second best in everything but goals.

I am becoming increasingly optimistic with regards to Argyle, but when we take off our recently polished green tinted specs, I can see why they are confident... and why not? As much as I dislike Swindon and their manager, I won't begrudge them a little confidence in the position that they find themselves.

I will go for a 3-1 Swindon victory. The Argyle goal will come in the first or last 5 minutes.

C

charlee

Everyone seems to be repedicting 2-0 2-1 3-0 3-1 . All swindn wins, never seen anyone say we are going to win.

Ill go for 2-1

But i think we may suprise if we play without expectation

C

charlee

A point here is great , however Swindon havent conceeded a home goal in over 500 mins of football!

G

greenscooby

According to my usual online betting site an Argyle 4 - 0 win is 250/1 if you add MacDonald as first goalscorer it's 1600/1, might be worth a £1 :coat:

C

cabbott

0-1 Walton with a first half pen and then park the bus! Odds of 130-1 worth a quid or two.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Mark Clements":27aj2ejp said:
According to my using online betting site an Argyle 4 - 0 win is 250/1 if you add MacDonald as first goalscorer it's 1600/1, might be worth a £1 :coat:
I feel my gonads are safe.

G

greenscooby

cabbott":35yp70uq said:
0-1 Walton with a first half pen and then park the bus! Odds of 130-1 worth a quid or two.

I prefer my 4 - 0 Argyle win with MacDonald to score first :thumbs: