Score vs Swindon? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score vs Swindon?

G

greenscooby

pilgrimmike1":2mkk9trb said:
Mark Clements":2mkk9trb said:
According to my using online betting site an Argyle 4 - 0 win is 250/1 if you add MacDonald as first goalscorer it's 1600/1, might be worth a £1 :coat:
I feel my gonads are safe.

:funny:

Mar 6, 2011
London / Plymouth
I've no idea why, i just fancy us for this one. Got that feeling -
2-1 Argyle. Willams FK (He's due one!) and a late chadders strike to silence the home crowd, as news filters in the Hereford and Macc have both lost..

J

Jameobi

i actually fell confident about this one, i think we can spoil the Swindon party so either

Swindon 1-2 Argyle with us scoring winner in stoppage time
Swindon 1-3 Argyle with us 3-0 up at the break

Jan 12, 2009
They are extremely confident, there all expecting a 3-0 4-0 result but i think we will spoil the party.

We can be dangerous when underestimated and i can see us getting a 1-1 draw or nicking a win.

My only concern is there central midfield is very technical and they keep the ball well, if Walton or Wotton don't bring their a game they could just walk through us but i think both will raise there games.

Swindon's full backs are their weakest points, i would play Hemmings as i think he could cause mayhem if he plays well.

Should be a cracker anyway :thumbs:

Aug 22, 2006
2-0 to Swindon - 2 early goals knock us off our stride... and with teams below winning we're back in a bit of bother.

Jun 22, 2005
They shouldn't trounce us, if they bothered to look at our form they would see no one has stuffed us and we are a very difficult side to beat.

Problem is if/when they score we're screwed so I think we'll go down 1-0 but put in a good account of ourselves

Nov 22, 2006
Swindon are far to confident going into a game against a team who are 6 without defeat and Wigan showed the other day league positions mean nothing when a team is playing with confidence

so

Cole

Berry
Purse
Blanchard
Williams

McDonand
Wotton
Walton
Hourihane
Bhasera

Chadwick

Larrieu
Nelson
Hemmings
S.Fletcher
Feeney

1-0 Argyle late Chadwick winner secures football league status for another year :)

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Johnny Paradise":1axmj1cd said:
They shouldn't trounce us, if they bothered to look at our form they would see no one has stuffed us and we are a very difficult side to beat.

Problem is if/when they score we're screwed so I think we'll go down 1-0 but put in a good account of ourselves

:iagree: Exactly what I think.

Jun 26, 2006
1) Defend hard early on
2) Get them and DiCanio and the crowd frustrated
3) Have a good spell either side of half time
4) Get them and Di Canio and the crowd worried that actually they might just lose
5) Di Canio Sent to the stands
6) Defend hard at the end

What ever happens DO NOT CONCEDE EARLY .

Aug 22, 2006
Johnny Paradise":27p45zjw said:

This is true, in fact we haven't lost a league match by more than 1 goal since the 19th November!

Sep 6, 2006
fishypilgrim":y8npraj5 said:
1) Defend hard early on
2) Get them and DiCanio and the crowd frustrated
3) Have a good spell either side of half time
4) Get them and Di Canio and the crowd worried that actually they might just lose
5) Di Canio Sent to the stands
6) Defend hard at the end

What ever happens DO NOT CONCEDE EARLY .

Good idea. Conceding late is alright of course.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: get out of dreamland people

Swindon 3 Argyle 1

Sep 6, 2006
Ottawa Green":13sctfwd said:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: get out of dreamland people

Swindon 3 Argyle 1

Agree. It will take a major turn around in our performance from Monday to make a game of this.