Score Predictions vs Accy | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Predictions vs Accy

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Justin":1pjadawf said:
1-0 to Argyle if we play this team and formation:

Macey

Canavan
Jones
Songo ‘o

Smith-Brown
Sarcevic
Threlkeld
Sawyer

Carey

Lameiras
Ladapo
I agree with you about bringing in smith-brown,i would also bring in alex fletcher for Antoni.i would not select macey.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’ve just looked at fixtures and noticed something interesting. Most people would probably think that Accrington are safe.. but if we manage to beat them we would be 1pt behind them with a better goal difference.

We then have Scunthorpe at home whist Accrington have a potentially very difficult game away at Portsmouth.. so it could be that we would only require a point to get above Accrington..

We really need to go all out to beat Accrington... they will probably be playing for a draw which is a very dangerous thing to do..

Let’s go for the throat... a draw probably is as bad as a loss, so go for it lads !!!! :clap: :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
JannerinCardiff":3dj6z7sh said:
I’ve just looked at fixtures and noticed something interesting. Most people would probably think that Accrington are safe.. but if we manage to beat them we would be 1pt behind them with a better goal difference.

We then have Scunthorpe at home whist Accrington have a potentially very difficult game away at Portsmouth.. so it could be that we would only require a point to get above Accrington..

We really need to go all out to beat Accrington... they will probably be playing for a draw which is a very dangerous thing to do..

Let’s go for the throat... a draw probably is as bad as a loss, so go for it lads !!!! :clap: :scarf:

As I posted before the Barnsley game: You do realise that Dadams is still our manager??!! :lol:

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Welwyn Pilgrim":2zc5fo5m said:
Dan Ellard":2zc5fo5m said:
Against Barnsley a massive issue was the shape of the midfield - not letting Fox just sit in front of the back 4 to protect them (as he did so well last season). He pushed him up alongside Songo'o, and we got mauled.

Maybe he'll learn this week... who knows, we may even see the front 6 of last season... but we've had 44 games and he hasn't learned yet, so I'm not holding out much hope.

4-1-2-3 please Derek:

Letheren

Threlkeld
Edwards
Jones
Sawyer

Fox

Ness
Sarcevic

Carey
Taylor
Lameiras

Subs: Macey, Canavan, Songo'o, ASB, Anderson, Jephcott, Fletcher.

Awaiting abuse for dropping "our player of the season", but I want us to play our front 6 of last season, in the right shape. It's maddening that he hasn't even at least tried it yet.

1-1 draw.

He’ll learn by leaving Taylor on the bench....he brings absolutely nothing to the team..

Games last season when Taylor played: 47 points from 20 games.

Games last season when Taylor didn't play: 21 points from 26 games.

And yes yes I know, "last season" and all that, but you don't become a bad player overnight. Even if he has regressed a bit since last season, those stats indisputably show how absolutely critical he is to our team.

He was awful against Barnsley, yes. So were pretty much all our team.

May 1, 2011
Welwyn Pilgrim":26fkr8y6 said:
Dan Ellard":26fkr8y6 said:
Against Barnsley a massive issue was the shape of the midfield - not letting Fox just sit in front of the back 4 to protect them (as he did so well last season). He pushed him up alongside Songo'o, and we got mauled.

Maybe he'll learn this week... who knows, we may even see the front 6 of last season... but we've had 44 games and he hasn't learned yet, so I'm not holding out much hope.

4-1-2-3 please Derek:

Letheren

Threlkeld
Edwards
Jones
Sawyer

Fox

Ness
Sarcevic

Carey
Taylor
Lameiras

Awaiting abuse for dropping "our player of the season", but I want us to play our front 6 of last season, in the right shape. It's maddening that he hasn't even at least tried it yet.

1-1 draw.

He’ll learn by leaving Taylor on the bench....he brings absolutely nothing to the team..

Our season ended last year when Taylor got injured, he can bring a great deal to the team. He didn't have a great game on Monday but apart from Songo who really did?

On that pitch at Accrington I might even be tempted to not play Lameiras, it's going to be an ugly spectacle on a terrible pitch so I don't think it's his sort of game. A physical presence up front could be vital.

Not sure Ladapo will be fit anyway, if he I'd even 70% fit I'd start him.

Sep 6, 2006
Accrington are in a position where the pressure is off and they can be a little more relaxed BUT they still think they need a couple more points so will definitely be up for it. I dont like the look of it. Would take a point.

Sep 6, 2006
Dan Ellard":g0u8q1qk said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":g0u8q1qk said:
Dan Ellard":g0u8q1qk said:

4-1-2-3 please Derek:

Letheren

Threlkeld
Edwards
Jones
Sawyer

Fox

Ness
Sarcevic

Carey
Taylor
Lameiras

1-1 draw.

Games last season when Taylor played: 47 points from 20 games.

Games last season when Taylor didn't play: 21 points from 26 games.

And yes yes I know, "last season" and all that, but you don't become a bad player overnight. Even if he has regressed a bit since last season, those stats indisputably show how absolutely critical he is to our team.

He was awful against Barnsley, yes. So were pretty much all our team.

Taylor was up against the best defence in the Division. On his own! With no service!

Apr 1, 2009
JannerinCardiff":2l31292y said:

Why on earth would any side at home to our current formless wonders "play for a draw"?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Floyd_Pepper":12p90d1p said:
1-0 up, 25 mins remaining. The incessant rain shows no sign of easing up, the pitch becomes unplayable.
The ref abandons the match.

As a point of interest: How would that pan out if it happened to one of the last fixtures i.e. the 5.30 'simultaneous' kick offs? Has anything like that ever happened? :think:

So much doom and gloom on here.

I WILL change that !

Nearly bed - time here, so I will know the result BEFORE you guys tomorrow ?

True ?

A rallying call and I will go for a thumping Argyle win - possibly 5--0.

Not bothered who scores but PLEASE get behind the boys AND give it a good one.

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Sometimes, you guys depress me !!

We have 2 games left.

Yes, we have had a poor season.

Yes, Derek Adams may NOT be the most popular guy on the planet.

Yes, you feel you [as fans] have been let down by the dire fayre on offer at Home Park this season.

Some of you, no doubt, can provide more negative opinions and details.

SO WHAT ?

We have a chance now AND next Saturday to cement our League 1 status.

Oh no !

We are already doomed !!

No, we are NOT !

We must hope that that our guys in green and white in Accrington will make us feel proud AGAIN !

That is THE REASON, the ONLY reason, why we support PAFC.

Don't walk away NOW !

Do NOT give up hope at the penultimate game !

Do NOT let the boys down EVEN if you think you have been let down !

The time is NOW !!

The venue is NOW !

Are YOU here NOW ?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
TinTin":3jt87ymu said:
Sometimes, you guys depress me !!

We have 2 games left.

Yes, we have had a poor season.

Yes, Derek Adams may NOT be the most popular guy on the planet.

Yes, you feel you [as fans] have been let down by the dire fayre on offer at Home Park this season.

Some of you, no doubt, can provide more negative opinions and details.

SO WHAT ?

We have a chance now AND next Saturday to cement our League 1 status.

Oh no !

We are already doomed !!

No, we are NOT !

We must hope that that our guys in green and white in Accrington will make us feel proud AGAIN !

That is THE REASON, the ONLY reason, why we support PAFC.

Don't walk away NOW !

Do NOT give up hope at the penultimate game !

Do NOT let the boys down EVEN if you think you have been let down !

The time is NOW !!

The venue is NOW !

Are YOU here NOW ?

Oh no !

We are already doomed !!

Read your post carefully Tinners, I must say I agree with the highlighted bit!

4-0 atm, how we doing? :think: