Score Predictions vs Accy | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Predictions vs Accy

Oct 10, 2012
BHS":3c4n8bxm said:
A very nervy 1 nill win to Argyle. DA will setup very defensive.
How many fans are we taking? a noisey 1000+ GA could make the difference

You will potentially get 1000+ GA but they won’t be noisy!

I reckon this will end 1-1, Accy with a late goal of course!

Oct 16, 2016
I reckon a fairly impromptu ‘Hartlepool-esque’ final away day fancy dress would be apt for Stanley, 1000 or so greens dressed as Derek Adams. We can start a fight with ourselves, berate ourselves and then not talk to anybody afterwards

C

Cult Of Personality

Dont go to many away games but i have probably seen Argyle win more away games then lose . Tho the last few years has been shocking . So i dont know i reckon we will lose 2-1

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
4-1 defeat

The pain and grief will be over and we can reflect.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
3-0. (Again.) Another poor performance with Letheren again keeping the score down to only 3.

Leaving do or die game against Scunny.

Oct 14, 2015
I’m taking some comfort albeit very slim that Accrington are pretty poor at home. They’ve only won 2 league games this year, Oxford (who at the time in February were awful) and Walsall who are all but relegated (I hope).

So based on that and the hope that our players somehow find a pair of balls this week and realise that it’s us, the fans, who’ll suffer should we have the embarrassment of relegation I’m going for a

1-3 victory, Southend lose at Rochdale and Bradford who don’t won’t to finish bottom fight a 0-2 victory at Scunthorpe... :scarf:

Oct 20, 2015
Shankster":19iasm3d said:
I reckon a fairly impromptu ‘Hartlepool-esque’ final away day fancy dress would be apt for Stanley, 1000 or so greens dressed as Derek Adams. We can start a fight with ourselves, berate ourselves and then not talk to anybody afterwards

:lol:

Prediction: 2-2, one from Carey pen and one Accy OG from corner for us. 1 point and still biting our nails until last minute of the season.

Do you know what, I'm so doubtful of our abilities right now that I still wouldn't be that confident of a win if their keeper got sent off in the first minute.

Mar 18, 2006
We have conceded 2 or more goals In each of our last 7 games .

Last win was courtesy of an 89th pen on March 12th , 8 games ago.

Not kept a clean sheet for 9 games (Luton).

Clearly issues within the squad / club .

As such 3-0 defeat looms on Saturday.

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
No way we're keeping a clean sheet, our defence has been a joke lately.

With no Freddie it's difficult to see us scoring either.

This is a horrendously negative post, but it'd hard to see a positive result in this game. I hope to God I'm wrong. :thumbdown:

Jul 12, 2016
Accrington are pretty poor at home but so were Gillingham.
I really hope I am wrong but we look like a relegation team and at the moment would struggle to beat any 1st division team.
The spirit has gone ,Adams is in cloud cuckoo land and the 2nd division awaits.

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
Here is how I think it will go.

Argyle take early lead and its 1-0 at half time.

Accy equalise 10 mins from time and then score a second in the last minute of normal time - they add a 3rd in injury time for good measure.

Pretty much would sum up how this season has gone!!!

Can't see Argyle winning this.

Jul 3, 2013
6-1 win for Argo. 2 red cards and 2 own goals from Accy - if we win 6-1 I will quite happily skydive into Home Park wearing just a pair of socks!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Stiffler":2xd1aery said:
6-1 win for Argo. 2 red cards and 2 own goals from Accy - if we win 6-1 I will quite happily skydive into Home Park wearing just a pair of socks!
No parachute then :thumbup: