Score Predictions vs Accy | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Predictions vs Accy

Apr 5, 2008
so whatever happens saturday against Accrington and the other results, all we have to do is beat scunthorpe to stay in league 1 ,is this correct ,hard trying to work out the permutations with my thick brain :shocked:

Sep 6, 2006
moles40":1vzbvjp8 said:
so whatever happens saturday against Accrington and the other results, all we have to do is beat scunthorpe to stay in league 1 ,is this correct ,hard trying to work out the permutations with my thick brain :shocked:

Fraid not! We need 4 teams below us!

Dec 3, 2005
moles40":2qnr35zx said:

We NEED to beat Scunthorpe unless they and Wimbledon lose this Saturday and Argyle WIN.

But we could still beat Scunthorpe and be relegated IF Wimbledon win both their matches, and we lose at Accrington.

:(

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
We can actually play some decent football...but we have a glass chin...one blow and we are shattered. I am praying that the players turn up mentally for this match. Accrington are poor and really should be there for the taking. I'm banking on the players showing some pride and winning this one. 2-1 Argyle.

S

Strathglass

It's actually worse than that I think! A Wimbledon draw plus win could put them above Argyle on goal difference even if Scunthorpe or Accrington are beaten and the other match is lost. The margin at present is only +1 in Argyle's favour so anything could happen.

A Sunderland loss to Portsmouth would be another red alert. The worst option for Argyle would be for the Southend v Sunderland fixture being meaningless for the latter. (Hoping Rochdale beat or at least draw with Southend on Saturday)

Unless there is a dramatic turnaround cannot see Argyle getting anything from Accrington.

Apr 5, 2008
we never get anything at Accrington ,so basically we have to hope wimbledon lose their last two games ,and scunthorpe either lose or draw against bradford Saturday? then we only need to avoid defeat against Scunthorpe to survive :facepalm:

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Against Barnsley a massive issue was the shape of the midfield - not letting Fox just sit in front of the back 4 to protect them (as he did so well last season). He pushed him up alongside Songo'o, and we got mauled.

Maybe he'll learn this week... who knows, we may even see the front 6 of last season... but we've had 44 games and he hasn't learned yet, so I'm not holding out much hope.

4-1-2-3 please Derek:

Letheren

Threlkeld
Edwards
Jones
Sawyer

Fox

Ness
Sarcevic

Carey
Taylor
Lameiras

Subs: Macey, Canavan, Songo'o, ASB, Anderson, Jephcott, Fletcher.

Awaiting abuse for dropping "our player of the season", but I want us to play our front 6 of last season, in the right shape. It's maddening that he hasn't even at least tried it yet.

1-1 draw.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Letheren

Smith-Brown
Jones
Canavan
Sawyer

Fox
Threlkeld
Carey

Lameiras
Ladapo
Anderson

Lets get some energy in midfield and have a go. And let’s get Carey at #10 where he’s best.

I’ll say 1-1. All on Scunthorpe.

Nov 28, 2017
Accrington winning on Tuesday means they’re pretty safe so I’m going 2-0 argyle. End the miserable run Carey and Edwards

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think it will be 1-1. Leaving us needing to beat Scunthorpe to stay up.

Jul 12, 2016
Clutching at straws. With the form we are in at present we will be lucky to get anything.Any side beating Doncaster away from home is unlikely to be troubled by our motley crew.

Oct 14, 2015
Dan Ellard":3oix9vbu said:
Against Barnsley a massive issue was the shape of the midfield - not letting Fox just sit in front of the back 4 to protect them (as he did so well last season). He pushed him up alongside Songo'o, and we got mauled.

Maybe he'll learn this week... who knows, we may even see the front 6 of last season... but we've had 44 games and he hasn't learned yet, so I'm not holding out much hope.

4-1-2-3 please Derek:

Letheren

Threlkeld
Edwards
Jones
Sawyer

Fox

Ness
Sarcevic

Carey
Taylor
Lameiras

Subs: Macey, Canavan, Songo'o, ASB, Anderson, Jephcott, Fletcher.

Awaiting abuse for dropping "our player of the season", but I want us to play our front 6 of last season, in the right shape. It's maddening that he hasn't even at least tried it yet.

1-1 draw.

He’ll learn by leaving Taylor on the bench....he brings absolutely nothing to the team..

Sep 6, 2006
djg145":la99451e said:
moles40":la99451e said:

We NEED to beat Scunthorpe unless they and Wimbledon lose this Saturday and Argyle WIN.

But we could still beat Scunthorpe and be relegated IF Wimbledon win both their matches, and we lose at Accrington.

:(

Would depend then on Southend.

Mar 16, 2009
London
1-0 to Argyle if we play this team and formation:

Macey

Canavan
Jones
Songo ‘o

Smith-Brown
Sarcevic
Threlkeld