Score predictions v Hull City | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Hull City

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
With our near total lack of creativity, it's difficult to see us even scoring, never mind winning. Hull will probably win by at least 2 goals. Let's hope it's not a repeat of the MK Dons game and we lose our GD advantage over Birmingham.

The big worry is that Norwich won't bail us out because they are all but guaranteed their Play-offs place.

Also, Wagner has previous in this situation when he "rested" most of his Huddersfield team for the last game of the season and gave Birmingham City and easy 2-0 win.

The EFL changed the rules after that, but he could still put out a weakened team.

Maybe Norwich will want to stay in 5th place to avoid Leeds in the SF, so that might help us.

It would be unbelievably stupid for Wagner not to take the game very seriously, because a defeat for them combined with a feasible heavy defeat for us, puts them out of the play-offs entirely. And they want to play Saints over Leeds too.

Having said all that, I just have a horrible feeling Birmingham will win.

Reactions: ChepstowGreen

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We have to win. I don’t think we will but we must.

Here’s hoping Hull go down to 10 men and give us a penalty.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
4-2-3-1
Cooper
Edwards Scarr Gibson Galloway
Houghton Forshaw
Whittaker Randell Mumba
Bundu

Think we'll lose 0-1. Think Birmingham will beat Norwich.

Apr 5, 2008
Leicester all over again, desperate defending and near misses/poor finishing from Hull with Argyle winning 1-0.
As an added surprise Birmingham win as well but Wednesday lose sending them back to League 1
I can see us and brum wining and one of wednesdsy or rovers going down

Argyle 1 hull0

Brum 2norwich 0

Sunderland 1 sheff wed 1

Leicester 4 rovers 0

Jan 2, 2010
I can't see where an Argyle goal is coming from unless there are scouts watching certain players.

So 2 each from Hardie and Whittaker...

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Just looking on the positive side…

If Birmingham don’t manage to win on Saturday - as long as we don’t lose by 5 or more goals then we’ll stay up.

Reactions: Paul green14
Dec 26, 2022
I expect ND/KN will set us up negatively to not lose and hope Norwich do OUR business, which they won't as they'll be saving themselves for play offs....With no in-game management to change course I'm expecting ....

Brum 4 Norwich 1
Argyle 1 Hull 3

👎