Score predictions v Hull City | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Hull City

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Argyle 0 Hull 2
Birmingham 1 Norwich 1

We’ll get over the line on GD, we’ll breathe a big sigh of relief but I’m not sure there will be any joyous celebrations.
I don't think it will be far short of a promotion celebration when the final whistle goes should we survive.
Substitute The Green's are staying up for The Greens are going up and the vast majority will be pretty exuberant I think and mighty relieved.

Dec 31, 2022
Ivybridge
I think Norwich will beat Birmingham, so we stay up by default!

Our game, god knows, not a clue on the score!

Feeling very nervous after the last 2 performances, can't see where a goal is coming from, let alone a win.
Argyle 0 Hull 2

Norwich have only won away 6 times all season, can't see them getting anything at St Andrews.
Blues 2 Norwich 1

Desperately hoping I'm wrong.

Dec 30, 2020
I’ve almost completely written off the chance of us getting anything and I’m pretty sure Norwich will phone it in, gifting Birmingham the win.

Argyle 0 Hull 3
Birmingham 2 Norwich 0

I hope West Brom win so Hull miss the playoffs and we at least avoid a scenario like 2010 (Newcastle) & 2011 (Southampton) where we had to suck up relegation while the away fans wildly celebrated

Jul 12, 2016
Argyle 0 Hull 2
Birmingham 1 Norwich 1

We’ll get over the line on GD, we’ll breathe a big sigh of relief but I’m not sure there will be any joyous celebrations.
Oh I can assure you there will be big celebrations if we pull off the great escape. IMO an achievement almost as good as promotion last season.

Reactions: MustardEagle

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Oh I can assure you there will be big celebrations if we pull off the great escape. IMO an achievement almost as good as promotion last season.

It would be an achievement for sure but I definitely wouldn’t call it a “great escape”, we haven’t been in the relegation zone all season.

Jul 6, 2005
With our near total lack of creativity, it's difficult to see us even scoring, never mind winning. Hull will probably win by at least 2 goals. Let's hope it's not a repeat of the MK Dons game and we lose our GD advantage over Birmingham.

The big worry is that Norwich won't bail us out because they are all but guaranteed their Play-offs place.

Also, Wagner has previous in this situation when he "rested" most of his Huddersfield team for the last game of the season and gave Birmingham City and easy 2-0 win.

The EFL changed the rules after that, but he could still put out a weakened team.

Maybe Norwich will want to stay in 5th place to avoid Leeds in the SF, so that might help us.