Score predictions v Hull City | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Hull City

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Last game of a roller coaster of a season, so much riding on this game which won't be lost on the players who I am certain will give every ounce they can to get a positive result.
We are capable of winning this game as easily as losing it, the whole season rests on this final set of matches.
So what about the score?

I'm going for a 2-1 Argyle win to end a weird season on a high.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Argyle 0 Hull 2
Birmingham 1 Norwich 1

We’ll get over the line on GD, we’ll breathe a big sigh of relief but I’m not sure there will be any joyous celebrations.
It's a strange one based on that scenario, how many will shrug and be like, ok we are safe and how many will celebrate like we've won the cup

Reactions: Old Brown

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
There will be!!

Each to their own but I think I’ll struggle to celebrate if we end the season with 3 defeats and 3 games without scoring a goal. I’ll obviously be pleased that we’ll be playing Championship football again next season but I won’t be in the same sort of joyous mood that I’d be in if we stay up with a win or even a draw.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Argyle 0 Hull 3

Brum 1 Norwich 0

This is what I’ve thought all week. Brum will go an early goal or maybe two up, HP will be very nervous and Hull will pick us off easily.

I obviously hope I’m extremely wrong, but there’s an overwhelming inevitability about this.

Reactions: Balham Green