Sat at home, on my own......debating! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sat at home, on my own......debating!

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
tigertony":1e68n5w9 said:
newquaygreen":1e68n5w9 said:
Was it worth the effort!
Oh yes but i didn't know how fast his car was so I'm now sat in his spare room with my diddly p .. sorry laptop banging out this reply. Thing is I need a pee but can't use the window because oxfordgreen is sat in his leather shorts in the garden under the window. :shock: I think I might make a hole in the ceiling and then climb in the loft and make some noise so oxygreen calls DMags (or DMags neighbour). The phone is in the lounge and I could then sneak down the stairs and run. :thumbup:

Saracen 10 - is it cold out there ?????? :think:
:funny:
:lol:

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Bleedy hell – Sunday evening and just got out !!!!!!!! :mad:
I ended up using the flower vase for a pee and just sat and waited. I heard oxygreen come up stairs so, being a timid sort of chap, dived under the bed.
Brown suitcase there that had to be looked in and Je sssssuuussss :shock: :shock: – now I know why he was wearing those leather shorts in the garden. :shock: No doubt he's voted for Rylan on X-factor and a scrapbook with pictures of Lord Meddleson, Russell Grant, Graham Norton amongst others. :whistle:

All night and day he was walking around and once heard him use the phone and saying something like ''… Mrs Oxygreen is (somewhere) or (something)'' In the end I opened the window and threw an implement from the suitcase onto the green house. :thumbup: The implement was so big it smashed about 6 panes :shock: and then I watched as he rushed out the back door. :thumbs:
GO GO :coat: – down the stairs out the door – and heard a rustle in the bush!!!!!!! Saracen10 ?????? :think:

Bent over to look as a car drew up and a woman got out and walked towards me. ''What you doing'' she said. :furious: ''Oh I've lost my pussy and just looking in the bush'' I spluttered. :oops: Then I said ''have you stopped to help?'' She said coldly ''No I live here but I've been away overnight because my husband went to Rotherham to watch his footy team'' :furious:
I replied ''Oh – there was another woman here yesterday when I was searching then'' She smiled and said ''Oh – that wasn't a woman that was Charlie – he's a friend of my husbands and he's a tranny'' :funny:

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
oxfordpilgrim":3quh3jxh said:
I feel violated! :sick:
You feel violated ??????
How would you feel (I suppose you know the answer actually) when this blond peels off to disclose 2 bulbs and a long stalk !!!!!!!! :shock:
I'm home now - so its goodnight from me and goodnight from him - work tomorrow for 2 hours - must rest now !!!!

Aug 28, 2012
Well, having returned back from Oxford somewhat aggrieved at missing the game spending two hours in the garden at OP's and also failing to sample the delights of OP's Mrs thanks to Tony ensuring all access was locked I am now feeling rather relieved in view of the posts above.

Have to say when I saw the original post I thought it a little weak ............. and as it turned out I think it should be nominated as "Comedy thread of the Year".

When people talk about "Banter" they are often using the phrase in correctly ... the posts above from OP and Tony were perfect examples of Banter with some brilliant humour.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
I keep seeing the title of this thread and wondering, if you hadn't been alone, would you have been mass debating? :oops:

tonsk